Please keep your eyes open!

hoosier1

Saturday night (11-29) around 11pm Chris Birmingham's 2004 Red Dodge Duelly was stolen from Ben White and I-35 at Midnight Rodeo. There is nothing on the truck really making it stand out from any other red truck except a round bumper sticker on back bumper that says rolling hands racing with the number 43 on it. The tow mirrors were flipped up and hitch was attached. The lisc plate number is 85WZK7 . Anybody that might see the truck dumped somewhere or someone driving it Please call police, it has been reported stolen. You can also call Chris 512-680-8701 Thank you all for your help!!!

Truck was found !!!! It was parked on the side of Mopac about 10 miles from where it was stolen. The steering collum was busted and they stole the radio, GPS system, cell phone, air compressor, and tool box. There is no body damage and the inside was fine other than Danielle's purse turned upside down and scattered everywhere, but nothing out of the purse was stolen. Thank goodness!!! Not that anybody wants this to happen,but we really came out lucky in the end. Thanks to all for keeping an extra eye out.

As I've indicated on here before, O/T ................................ The problem lies in the fact that our society provides no meaningful consequenses for that type of misbehavior.

true unless i catch em ..... now at work i cant do anything when i catch them stealing .other than show them the door ..... now if one of them would just take a swing at me . which has come close to it ...that would make my day ...i might add .win ..lose .or draw ..

Archived