Sportmod/limiteds at THR

RobbinsSr

:D Just spoke with Mary Ann and she comfirmed that the race is a definite :D

THR will have a schedule out soon with definite times, but said the track would be open for practice Thursday afternoon 4pm till ?? the 25th, and would open friday around 1pm.

THe rules will be ANY sportmod or limited modified with any 8" tire.

Pay out will be dependant on the back gate, 75% of everyone that signs in under our class with first place paying the highest and breaking down from there. Payout WILL be paid that night after the feature.

She is very interest in our class and meeting each and everyone that shows up to hear your thoughts before and after the race. Next year will dependant a number of things but maily on how we present our self and what kinda support the class wil have. Rules for next year will follow after that decision

I hope this clears up a few of the question everyone had. :D

Its to bad the date they picked to try them on..I would think you would not try to TAKE THEM AWAY from there regular tracks on a TRIAL DEAL..BUT HOT is running that night and so is i37...So perhaps a few will show up, But there is hardly a shot at a BUNCH showing up..Mary ANN is a good lady..She has some good staff.Just think that someone should have talked to drivers that own these types of cars to give it a real shot..frank t

Its to bad the date they picked to try them on..I would think you would not try to TAKE THEM AWAY from there regular tracks on a TRIAL DEAL..BUT HOT is running that night and so is i37...So perhaps a few will show up, But there is hardly a shot at a BUNCH showing up..Mary ANN is a good lady..She has some good staff.Just think that someone should have talked to drivers that own these types of cars to give it a real shot..frank t

Thank you for your interest :D

Unfortunately the date picked is final points night at both HOT and I-37....not only for track points, but national points as well.....I will add I don't think they needed another class on Saturday night either. Then they'd up against Texas Thunder, Texana, South Texas and several other final points night....Sorry I won't make it up there Friday to give ya some coverage....I'll be at I-37 for championship night....Since Johnny has the track points wrapped up already I'm trying to lobby for a ride that night....LOL

They are racing Friday night, not Saturday.

If that makes any differnce.

Kathy, I-37 and HOT are Friday tracks. I'd like to see a big field of limited/sport mods running around THR, but I'm afraid this Friday night won't be the day. I hope they prove me wrong.

Duh!

I didn't realize they ran Friday night.

Well, that didn't help any.

I'll be there Saturday....Friday night I'll be doing final points night in Pleasanton.

Saturday will be a tough day for me.....would have been Bears 18th birthday. :( So the more extended racing family/friends I'll be around the easier it will be.....

Hang in there buddy. I'll have a hug waiting for you.