Hurricane Ike

Mona

To racers along the Texas coast,

I have a big shop in SA that can hold alot of cars & stuff. I also have extra room at the house if you need a place to stay. The door is open to you.

Mona Turner

PS, I know I misspelled hurricane, but don't know how to edit it. Everyone may think I'm Oldtimer now. Just kidding Oldtimer.

Can I get that home address???? I'm all in!!!

...PS, I know I misspelled hurricane, but don't know how to edit it. Everyone may think I'm Oldtimer now. Just kidding Oldtimer.

hell im starting to feel like charley brown ..why is everyone always picking on me ..if you mispell something like i just did ..why oh why is it me you all think of and blaime it on ..lol ...hell go ahead atliest im thought of ... thanks for the offer to all us down south poeple ..you may have opened the flood gate ..

I'm serious. I have plenty of room for several, plus plenty of space at shop. Have camper plugged in at shop, but don't know if anyone would want to risk being in it with the possible high winds. If so, it is available also.

Oldtimer, I will even let you use my computer. It is good at misspelling. Luv ya!

Jody, I have made people promise that they will never give you my address. Does this tell you something? Marc Roy knows where I live & you don't.

I'm serious. I have plenty of room for several, plus plenty of space at shop. Have camper plugged in at shop, but don't know if anyone would want to risk being in it with the possible high winds. If so, it is available also.

Oldtimer, I will even let you use my computer. It is good at misspelling. Luv ya!

Jody, I have made people promise that they will never give you my address. Does this tell you something? Marc Roy knows where I live & you don't.

thanks .you must have bought that computor from the same person i bought mine from ...sorta looked like bigfat ..... tell me it aint so ...

If anybody needs a place to hide their big race car rigs during the hurricane, we have a big lot that can hold a few. Give me a call if you need to bring them up soon so you can go back home to get more of your things. We can fit a couple inside the building so they will be secure and we can fit more outside in the fenced lot.

Chip Godfredson

Arrow Truck Sales, Inc.

Truck & Trailer Fleet Sales

San Antonio Branch

(210) 945-2200 / Office

(800)530-6093 / Toll Free

(210)945-9600 / Fax

cgodfredson@arrowtruck.com

WOW, I just realized that I forgot to put my phone number on my post. My cell number is 210-844-8448. The offer is still open. Can probably put 6 cars in shop & have plenty of room around it to park trailers. The door to my house is still open also. I can take whoever needs a place to stay. If don't have enough beds, we can do air mattresses. Plenty of floor space. Hey we even accept dogs. Sorry, no cats. My daughter is very allergic to them.

Mona Turner

210-844-8448

WOW, I just realized that I forgot to put my phone number on my post. My cell number is 210-844-8448. The offer is still open. Can probably put 6 cars in shop & have plenty of room around it to park trailers. The door to my house is still open also. I can take whoever needs a place to stay. If don't have enough beds, we can do air mattresses. Plenty of floor space. Hey we even accept dogs. Sorry, no cats. My daughter is very allergic to them.

Mona Turner

210-844-8448

the wesmont hotel .. wont charge you one penny more than regular hotel rates ..lol ...im sorry coud not help myself .just needed alittle laugh down here in corpus .something to break up the stress ... you are wonderfull inviteing whom ever may be in need ..hopefully noone will have to take you up on that offer not only from you but others ...GOD BLESS YOU ....JUST IN CASE THIS THING HITS US HARD .AND YOU WANT OR ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOWS IT GOING .AND NEED ALITTLE INFOW ..MY CELL .IS 361 ..290 .2096 ....DONT KNOW IF IT WILL WORK DUREING BUT YOU NEVER KNOW ..

No charge to stay here. Just don't expect gourmet meals. I don't cook very well. I do hope those that need it will take me up on it, rather than risk their lives.

Oldtimer, If you would have let me know, I would have come down there & helped you board up the house. Oh well, to late now. You would be done by the time I get there.LOL

Ive saved your number in my phone just in case my services are out.

WESMONT COLD CUTS WORKS FOR ME ..IF THIS THING COMES HERE .I KNOW WE WILL LOSE POWER .SO I AM GOING TO THAW OUT ALL MY MEAT .AND BBQ IT BEFORE IT HITS ..SO IF YOUR HUNGRY FROM READING ABOULT ALL THIS WORK GOING ON DOWN HERE .YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME ON OVER AND HAVE SOME ... PLENTY WILL BE COOKED ..AT NO CHARGE TO ANYONE ..... WENT THROUGH CELIA IN 70 .LEARNED ALOT ... CAR BATTERYS WORK GOOD WITH CAR HEADLIGHTS AT NIGHT INSIDE THE HOUSE ....LOL BTW WE HAVE TO STAY ..WORK RELATED ... NOW IF IT HITS A 5 . THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF ..WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR COVER ...

Archived