Thanks to Dano36

Budman

Circumstances prevented me from driving in to THR for Saturday nights races. Since I was unable to make it out there, Dano36 was kind enough to send me a bunch of action shots he took. Among them was this one............

post-1274-1220293283_thumb.jpg

To return the favor, I'm attaching this ............. Dedicated to you Dan (enjoy and turn on your sound :D)

Here is your ...................... LINK

Circumstances prevented me from driving in to THR for Saturday nights races. Since I was unable to make it out there, Dano36 was kind enough to send me a bunch of action shots he took. Among them was this one............

This is a good example why you just don't stand down there at the end of any straightaway - even with the runoff....glad everyone was ok.

Thanks for the pic, Dano & Buddy!

I took my boys to THR Saturday - this was the first trip to the races for my younger son in eight years (last time was SAS - he was two and doesn't remember). He had noticed that car, and commented later that he wished he had a camera so he could have taken a picture of the aftermath so he could show Mama. Thanks to Dano and Buddy, he can!

I never like to see a crash, but the coincidence is funny!

Archived