Another Switcheroo!

lenny66

<_< Clint Bowyer in the #33 General Mills car and Casey Mears in the #07 JD car. I now have to stop buying #07 JD/Bowyer souvenirs, cause they won't be worth a damn to me now!!! JEEZ, I don't understand all the moving around, but I am sure it is fueled by $$$. Time to pack up the #07 stuff and put it away next to the #8 Bud Crap I spent money on for nothing. Thanx Guy's!!! <_< Good Luck to everyone out at THR this weekend, be safe, be cool!!! Lenny66 B)

and Reed Sorenson is going to Evernham, what happens with Patrick Carpenter?

and, how does Reed stay in these big name rides? i'm sorry but his record isn't very good.

Target to stay with Gannasi, maybe with JPM + someone new in the 41. Hopefully not an indy car star, altho I've heard Scott Dixon mentioned.

general mills said they wanted boyer and not mears. so that was a sponsor issue there with that switcharoo. i think sorenson might do alright in some good equipment. ganassi's nascar team has been a joke the past year or two. they made such a big deal about JPM coming over, they got behind on their performance. the last time they were worth anything was the year that sterling marlin broke his neck while leading the points. since then they have been junk with a few "wins" sprinkled in.

Archived