Rain out for this weekend (Aug 23) at cc speedway

always works out that way .you call the race off .and no rain ..

Sorry the #13 and #56 cant be there on the 13th,wish we could any other date would be great.That was a hell of a trip down there 11 hours to get there.w/o stopping.I had to get a blood transfusion from the mosquitos haha. What about another 100 lapper double points on the last scheduled race?

B) accually oldtimer it did rain sat nite at the track almost 2 inches at 7:15 pm. Thank God as mitzi was looking real hard at a hickory limb to whoop me with. As far as the truck rain out I am open for other dates so have every one give me a call and we will work one out or just check in here with you comments and we will work it out

B) accually oldtimer it did rain sat nite at the track almost 2 inches at 7:15 pm. Thank God as mitzi was looking real hard at a hickory limb to whoop me with. As far as the truck rain out I am open for other dates so have every one give me a call and we will work one out or just check in here with you comments and we will work it out
#13 and #56 will make another trip down there but,we defintely cant make the 13th. by the way a new 3/8 track will be open in 09 next to texas motor speedway with a road course they are supposedly already moving dirt.

i stand corrected ..did not rain a drop at my house across town ..

Archived