BEWARE THUNDER STOCK DRIVERS

Mona

Looks like an excellent automatic door opener for the 29 car. :P

Ha ha ha ha..... Mona won't be driving it Mr. Buddy. That is funny as all get out though.

I was there Saturday when they (Mona and Wesley) were working on it. I was doing two things at once. Holding a chair down and holding a Bud Light Lime. Hooooorrraayyyyy Beer.

LOL.... jody was doing that in protest.. cuzz they wouldn't let him touch the toy's... he doesn't know how to play nice..

Jody Was Busy puttin the Super Late motor in the 92 Thunder Stock.........................

At least is two seperate words. I guess I am smart.............

hmmm the 29 cant handle all that motor psssh thats a good one would you like me to send you a copy of last race where the 29 made a run within the last 15 laps up to 3rd place.. during the run where it blew by big "a" and the 50 like it was dragging an anchor.. for it not being able to handle horsepower maybe it was just the fact that it has a good driver in the seat :D

ha ha. Every time Tyrone calls me, he wants his money.

Not to mention me to "work on the car"???? What the hell does that even mean???? I thought it was drive it, tear it up and watch other people fix it???? Sorry Ozzy. I really appreciate the oppurtunity you gave me for a free ride.

That's when you stomp the brakes to get the back end to come around and then stand on it. :D

There ya go.

My daddy used to tell me when you feel the back end sliding out in the corner thats when you need to hit the gas and it will straighten out.

There ya go.

My daddy used to tell me when you feel the back end sliding out in the corner thats when you need to hit the gas and it will straighten out.

to a point. you don't hit the gas,,,,,,,,you just never get off the gas. trust me , it seems like i look at a straight away through my passenger side window more than i do my windshield.....i'll trade ya termite.

First off before I say anything else THANK YOU Wes and Mona for offering to do this. Its pretty nice when you get a call from out of the blue asking if they can fix your car. I dont think I could stop telling them Thank You all day and night.

Shawn... I know it worked for you but I gotta be able to see dude...Might not make it through turn 1 without the specs. maybe we can find somethin else hehe...

After a short experience with Jody around the shop I dont think Im going to let him work on anything on the car anytime soon. Dont need brakes put in backwards or forgetting to put gas in it...

As for the door opener part well the car isnt gonna be pretty so I wont have to worry about keeping her pretty if that tells you anything...

Otherwise can't wait to get out there and have fun again...

Archived