Denny Hamlin Donates His Motor Home

Of all of the young drivers that have came into the sport in the last few years Denny Hamlin has always been one of my favorites............I see that Hamlin has just donated his motor home to the Motor Racing Outreach which is a very good non-profit organization to be helping. It is really great to see these young drivers that have became so successful giving something back to their sport..............There are a lot of things that these NASCAR drivers do for charity that no one ever hears anything about.

I was reading a magazine when we went to Charlotte and many of these guys have various foundations they support, you always here about the main guys doing this but it seems like the majority of them have something set up. Sure as hell don't see that in the NFL, NBA or MLB, granted some of those guys do but in NASCAR the ratio is much higher.

There are a lot of things that these NASCAR drivers do for charity that no one ever hears anything about.

Those would be the ones who are not doing it for the attention it will bring them. Granted, sometimes it gets out because of who they are and the fact that they are constantly being watched. When the motive is pure, they are not looking for recognition.

That says a little something about who Denny is.

MRO is a great organization. MRO

Archived