Last nights racing

Stormin58

Some good racing last night at Thunder Hill. As usual the super stock race did not dissapoint. Congrats to the #79 of Keith Garrett. It was great watching you and #99 come thru the field without wrecking anybody to do it. Class drivers both of you! Good save in turn 4 Cary, how did you do that? This class makes us old guys want to get back out there just to see if we could hang with ya! It is much cheaper to just go root for my old car tho, great job #12 Adam Haugh with a top 5 in the tough world of TSRS. Everybody enjoy the Brickyard today, go Chevrolet!!! Steve

Excellent show at THR last night. My congrats also to Keith and Cary for the driving school presentation. And Carolyn, Second place is excellent considering you had to navigate that entire 17 car field. Homer, you were great too and the Aramendia three car finish was impressive also. A really great night before a really great crowd who I believe were all pleased with what they saw. Next race I suspect they will being friends. A five star show last night for all the classes that ran. :D

PS: Joe. We missed the sharp #79 in the TSRS show and we are all anxious to see you back out there on the oval. You support the sport to the max with all your cars there but we want yours out there too. :D

DITTO DANO!

Good Show last night THR staff and all the racers! :)

ok abbit and costello . i have to agree with you . didnt get to see all the races . what i saw was great ...mary ann and staff have got it going ...dano it was easier to pic you and bud out early ..had to look harder to find you later ..man those fans were out last night . cant say how many .but that was one of the largest ive seen in awhile ........ bud show me those pic.s of that rock story you have .so i wont think its a hillbilly joke .

Old timer. Buddy sure fooled you. It is a hillbilly story. Bud is really a clever guy.

We are harder to spot in the stands because we blend in with all those youthful people

that are in attendance. But just always remember to look for the ballhat with Woody

the Woodpecker on it. Thats the Budman. Enjoyed talking with you last night Old Timer.

:D

Archived