Anyone know results from Houston tonight?

eighttwentyone

I would love to see the SS class come out to HMP and run as the Pro Super Stock class. It's about time to put the Late Models on a once a month schedule. There is an answer to every quesiton and we just need to all get together with Graham and the track in an room and hammer out issues. Like I've said before, we have to look at the track owners as Entertainment partners and do what we can to help them make money, yes folks, I said it, help them make money.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chipmunk,i meant monster jam.he tried to drag me off into it in the off season.he leaves the drag racing curcuit and jumps over to the trucks since it's owned by the same organization.

I think if ya could find a fair way to add cameros to the pro stock class .like a left side penalty, like the mods do.You would get a few more cars show up. There are alot of cameros out there.

Letting Camaros run at HMP with the Pro Stock class would be a good idea, it would increase the car count and maybe someone would at least be able to keep up with Hardy. :lol:

howie lives in princeton west virginia and is the regional tech director for ihra, so when the drag season ends he flips and does the winter tour for livenations with the trucks.he toured with digger this past winter 07 till we had the texas amalie nationals in san antonio.he came straight off the tour to SA,hadnt been home in months and was still wearing his digger crew uni.i even commented he still smelled like gear lube.

protree and chipmunk, ya'll wouldn't mind moving the monster truck and drag racing conversation to another subject or thread would you, we are having good communication about oval racing at hmp. not that we don't like your interest in drags and trucks, but this is a positive conversation about our future at hmp. i would be glad to join you on another thread about the drags and trucks, i'm not trying to be rude. thanks,del ;)

Things getting kinda nice, so here's my beef:

By all means if you can do a better job, I'm sure they would be happy to lease you the track , so you can show them how it's done...It ain't no hamburger joint...

I worked my butt off at a "hamburger joint" for years. Hamburger joints ain't no hot dog stands.

BTW, how ya doin', Nick? Long time. Looks like nothing's changed in the racing world!!

Mr. McCrum - Glad to see you logging on! Yeah, we still have our family "moments" but on the whole things are taking a more positive slant in the Central/South Texas stock car racing world these days.

Nick

Archived