I feel so sorry,

bigfat

That poor fella can't catch a break, or a ball for that matter. Not to mention that futile swing at the change up.

You'd get whip lash when you snapped your head around to watch Delta Flight 454 leave the park buddy. Know this!

Chase,

The bad thing was his life long dream was to have his grandfather watch him play in an allstar game. Fortunately, nothing he did cost them the game.

You'd get whip lash when you snapped your head around to watch Delta Flight 454 leave the park buddy. Know this!

Chase,

The bad thing was his life long dream was to have his grandfather watch him play in an allstar game. Fortunately, nothing he did cost them the game.

hes thinking of something

ok sure

be there on the 26 ill even bring you a bat and my glove and ill even give the people free tickets to watch me strike you out and make you look worse than kosuke fukudome on the slider down and in you'll look so bad you'll just pack your stuff and car if you have it there and go home cuz thats how miserable you will be and you'll need a chiropractor!!!

post-3-1216246736_thumb.jpg

ps im not paying for the chiropractor lol

Sounds like a big fat challenge to me...

lol ..yep id say so ..hey reb i have nothing to do with any of this ..between my son and big ..all in fun thow ..joshua likes bigfat ..reb that field is in san marcos ..its texas states old field. his first varsity game against el paso ysleta ...he won 4 to 0 ...btw he is sixteen ....

do i need to "roll&shave" a composite bat for Big to give him some help incase he makes contact?

more like a light pole will help ...you noticed big has not responded to this young lefty pitcher ..i would have never thought big was just a big chicken ..lol lol .... ill take a leg and thigh .

You might want to put one of those stops up that the rubber arms use for protection when pitching in the home run derby. I don't want to be responsible for taking the kid out.

Archived