looking

colgate

hey yall been a long time since i have been on here. the reason i am on here is to see if i could get any help with something. alot of yall know my dad, ( aka RED ) at the race track. yall know he has not been doing so well lately. he has not been going to the track because he does not feel well and cause i am not racing for him to watch. ok i will get to the point, i wanted to see if anybody would let me drive their car for one or two races so my dad will come to the track again and to watch me again before he gets worse in health. would like the race with my old gang in super stock, or hobby stock but anything for my dad. so if anyone could help please call me at 512-733-4338 tim sowell (aka COLGATE, TERRIABLE TIM)

I gotta see-doo, and an old massey furgeson out in the field. Probably the only thing around that you havent driven on a track. :P Say Hi to you dad for me. I'll help you out anyway I can but I just dont have any of those cars.

Cory

Tim I hope your dad gets to feeling better as he and I always sat together and Papa New it seems our numbers are shrinking I myself just got out of hospitable Monday 3 times in 4 months I cannot even come to the races any more to watch my own son and grandson race health and heat tell Red larry says HELLO keep your chin up I know how hard it is.

OH yes tim as racer 61 said I have a old Fergusion tractor he can race it is not a M-F because it was built before they merged a 1948 model 4 cly Note you must first get it running again it belonged to my Dad R-61 knows the one i'm talking about LOL

Archived