July 15, 1970........

ninetynine2win

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

WISH I WAS YOUR AGE AND KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW,

BOY WOULD I MAKE SOME CHANGES ! :unsure:;):):D

HAVE A GREAT BIRFDEY CHASE !!!!!

THE HUFF'S

Happy Birthday Chase.

I hear all these tales about someone getting married that year, and another person

graduating from high school and I think back to what I was doing on that day.

Chase, I was one month away from completing my second tour in Vietnam.

Now folks, Thats OLD.

Chase, its all a great run and what matters is how you run it. You are

straight and true just like the cars you set up.

Happy Birthday and many more.

Dano

Now folks, Thats OLD.

Not old at all Dano! Although I celebrated my 39th birthday not all that long ago, I was 6 months from getting out of the Air Force when Chase was born. I guess that explains why he looks so much younger than you and me, sir...

And you're right about the set up stuff. I've met a few setup guys out there who claim to know it all, but Chase isn't in that category. He's he's always CHASE-ing suspension information, looking to learn something new, stepping up to new challenges.

Nick

Budman,

I graduated from high school in 1970. I guess we're considered "really old folks." LOL

Yah, you're probably right. Even I was still 9 years away from graduating high school! LOL

:lol::rolleyes:B):D

Happy birthday law dog. Law don't go round' here, Savvy? :ph34r:

Now folks, Thats OLD.

Not old at all Dano! Although I celebrated my 39th birthday not all that long ago, I was 6 months from getting out of the Air Force when Chase was born. I guess that explains why he looks so much younger than you and me, sir...

And you're right about the set up stuff. I've met a few setup guys out there who claim to know it all, but Chase isn't in that category. He's he's always CHASE-ing suspension information, looking to learn something new, stepping up to new challenges.

Nick

I had 14 years in the service at that time Nick. Does that qualify for older? :D

Happy birthday law dog. Law don't go round' here, Savvy? :ph34r:

you beat me to it....

"don't mind him he's just drunk , that's all. ....jesus even i'm worried about what's gonna happen when jody is running this outfit".

happy birthday, here's to many more years of kicking our a$%es. ...tell terry to serve you on the fine china tonight.

Archived