New Thunder Stock

CNC93

I honestly dont know who will be behind the wheel as of yet.

eeewwww eeeeewwwww eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!

Trying to make Thunder Hill this weekend. What do you think Mona? Is a late model motor still legal for this class? We're gonna need it!

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! I hope to make it out to see the races this weekend. I always thought a late model motor was legal, that is what I ran in it. Don't forget where the nitrous bottles are at. I hid them pretty good.LOL Good luck to whoever drives it. I'll come by & see you after the races.

Johnny Sutton,

This car has made it full circle. I never thought that I would be taking it back where I got it from. I'm happy that Jamie, Aaron & Crew have it and are going to run it.

Mirror's not big enough... for jody..

car isnt big enough ..besides i know why bigs motors dont last so long in that dodge ..he came by us like we were sitting still .slowed down showed us his horn works dang he can scream . and sped off full throtle ..and i was running darn near 70 ..hey big who put that chevy thinging on your tail gate .we thought that was funny ..nice touch .

I can see that 67 mile an hour heater coming from a mile away. You need to change that cheeze it 7 to youngtimer. :ph34r:

I can see that 67 mile an hour heater coming from a mile away. You need to change that cheeze it 7 to youngtimer. :ph34r:

too bad i cant go to the races this weekend since ill be playing in REAL games in killeen and not having fake pictures of myself pitching in an astros uniform made while getting drunk in Las Vegas!!! so this week youll get a repreve from getting your hand taken off by my 84 mph fastball and knees taken out from my knuckle ball and ankles taken out from my curve!!!

p.s. atleast im for real and dont have a fake chevy but a real FORD!!!!!

Bigfat can race that car for about 7 laps. From his TPS results thats apparently all he has in him anymore. LOL. Sorry Jody.

he has a good car ..but he thinks he is racen nascar ..show up and race ..big you have to work on them sometimes .and not wait till you get to the track on race nights ..... so is someone going to take this mans car and race it ..

Archived