Video online of the Thunder Stock Feature

sp i dont think there was anything chicken sh___ about it it turned up as a racing accident i talked to steven and watched the video with him and pointed out a few things and none of it was intentional........... kevin had a good run into 3 and steven come down i dont no if he didnt see him or what they got together drifted up and steven came back down to try to protect his line and whamo hooked tires and the rest is kind of history if kevin had turned to the right when everyone is thinking or saying he did they would have ended up in the wall at the flag stand what was chicken poop is the guy who came out on the track and got into kevins face i think he looks familliar but not to sure i think that guy should be banned from the track for a few nights and whatever or if any car he is with should have been dqed for the night as stated in the rules at the thunder hill web site

osbornefan04......who are you, really?

i know what i saw.... the 04 car was just about to plant the 16 car into the wall , that is how far up the 04 had gone to avoid contact. the 2 car drove 12 foot up the track to make contact.....i call that chicken s----

-sorry,, just what i saw.

this is a hypothetical scenario...

Let's say someone that is well known for driving clean get's into a scuffle with someone that is known for driving rough. Let's also say that it was just a racing deal. How do you think 99% of people are going to see it??? A racing deal or the the rough driver taking out the clean driver????

I wasn't there and don't know the parties but that was a heckuva smack, lucky they got out on their own power!

Well I wasn't there either, and only saw the video. If I were running a track and wanted good but clean and safe as possible racing, I would consider a couple of suspensions for conduct in that event in seperate incidents. At some point, racing incidents reach legal issues.

well lets hear it WHO AM I alot of people think they know who i am but nobody no's fosho

Ima go with sheet metal forgotten guy.

I was there to see it and still dont understand how its a "racing incident". Changing 3 lanes doesnt just happen by accident. I know there is more to this but it isnt my place to bring it up, but I will say that I hope some people have a better idea on how to race now, cus that wasnt it. Mary Ann was awful nice in her words on another thread about this situation. You guys better be appreciative of that.

I just have one thing to add - think about the possible consequences if you decide to jack with someone on the front straight.

I went to New Smyrna Beach some years back, and at that time they did double-file restarts with lap-down cars on the outside. On a restart in the Modified feature, the leader got turned into the front-straight wall - the nose of his car climbed the wall and took out four or five catch-fence poles. The people in the first couple of rows got REAL friendly, real sudden, with the folks a couple of rows back. What if someone had been taking his/her little one to the restrooms right then and there? Common sense says don't do that in the middle of a race, but we all know little kid's bladders don't observe race schedules. That could have been real bad.

Archived