An interesting read...

well I just caused a small explosion in my kitchen. my wife is pissed. I tried to do something that was pretty stupid now that I think of it. blew a plastic lid right off a jar, scared the crap out of myself. thats enough experimenting for tonight.

I was being carless I guess because its just water and 12 volts. Im going to have to take a step back on this one and do alittle more research before I go any further. I would recomend that anybody messing with this stuff use caution lol!

So do you think he has a real working product or is he just promoting?

I think he's promoting and has a real product. Just like with any new and unproven product, how well it actually works remains to be seen.

If you've ever met and talked with Steve, he's got a ton of energy and is very likable, generous sort of guy. And I know he does give really good advice about dealing with auto repair shops.

Nick

lmao will....good thing your ok.. i was checking this video out on youtube about HHO.....feel like im back in inorganic chemistry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YYUOx6fBU

someone posted the comments....

"I love how they call it "HHO". They're actually referring to a mixture of hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O2). In other words, it's your standard Hindenburg reaction. So it's still somewhat explosive, but definitely safer than your old oxyacetylene gas because the gas is produced on demand via electrolysis"

way to go will

Archived