leaving texas to iowa

yes, I will be moving back to Iowa due to a very frendly divorce and will be able to see a race evry night of the week with in a 35 mile radius, but damn the 25 below in the winter, but oh well, snowmobile racing is good too, so at the end of may you all will be able to get rid of me, may post some Iowa results if anyone is interested, good luck to all Texas racers, made many friends and alot of good memories in the last 25 yrs.

michael thorman

mkt racing # 50

I wish you the best of luck in Iowa. When Rick and I worked at the ASA LMS race at Hawkeye Downs a couple of years ago, we were really impressed with the countryside there - lots of farms and open fields.

Be sure to check out Iowa Speedway. I didn't see a race there, but I did get a chance to check out this awesome facility.

Take care,

Good Luck to you Racehound. I envy you getting to see the Knoxville Nationals so send

back a few pics of the races there. I know that is great open wheel country so if you

have no plans to compete you sure will get lots of good watching. I come from sprint

car/mud bus country and all they talked about there from opening day every season was

how to get over to the Knoxville Nationals. Undoubtedly the best open wheel event in

the US. :D

Michael,

I didn't get to visit with you that often but certainly enjoyed the times we did..

You are a big supporter of racing, all around, and you deserve nothing but the best...

Good luck to you, my friend, and keep in touch.

Archived