Thanks

Thanks to Doug "Jeff" Osburn for all the work on the car and also thanks to Oldtimer (Mike McCain) for his rocker arm expertise.

Thanks to Lalo Leal for the kick ass BBQ. ODA LEY VATO. MUEY WINO.

Thanks to Doug "Jeff" Osburn for all the work on the car and also thanks to Oldtimer (Mike McCain) for his rocker arm expertise.

Thanks to Lalo Leal for the kick ass BBQ. ODA LEY VATO. MUEY WINO.

your welcome ..ill send my bill later ..geez i guess i have to take you under my wing.. and teach you how to work on that motor ..your killing your pit crew ..he needs more money...and save some bbq for jeff .he is starting to look alittle thin ..

said it before, i'll say it again......the man ur daddy wants to be and ur mama wants to be with :lol:

so Lalo is a big wine drinker?????? :blink::blink:

Wino = Bueno. Mi muey wero, carnowl

Rodney, was that the car that Clint was selling?

so Lalo is a big wine drinker?????? :blink::blink:

you did not know bigfat was one of my new students... im teaching him my way of spelling ...but i will say i didnt teach him spanish ...cant speak it myself ..

you don't have to be able to speak it to spell it.......jody to spanish is like you to englesh. j/k

-caballo loco

Actually, you weren't kidding.

-Gordo Grande

dames pinche cheka cool arrow!

sweet looking car rodney.. i didn't know that was yall.

yeah the car looked great rodney. that blue on the cage is sweet.

didn't think we would ever get in the gate saturday since someone decided to park their truck and trailer in the gate and then go sign in for 20 minutes. seems the courteous thing to do would be to pull off the road out of the way and then go pay, but i guess maybe others feel different. all in all it was an ok night once we finally made it in. lol

we been there done that you would think they would think of others instead of just themselve but they think they are so big shots they come first oh well all you can do is grin and bear it and not let it ruin your night there are plenty of major things to go wrong in racing that can do that or you could win yea!!!!

Archived