TPS RESULTS & POINTS

No mike, you got it wrong.

If you just extend what I said about the #1 and #2 quality, you will see that there are so many fords because they are abundant from the junkyard to build with. Now a Chevy, as everyone knows, retains its resale value so much that they are valuable and still on the streets. Now Chevy's, since there aren't many being raced have no aftermarket source for heads, cams, intakes, headers, etc. So, baby, its all handbuilt by true craftsmen, such as myself. Not cobbled together from store bought parts, like yourself.

If you like all that stated above, I think I will change jobs and become a PR guy like TQJ3 :o:lol::lol:

PC note:

all this is stated as a joke and no feelings were meant to be harmed ;)

No mike, you got it wrong.

If you just extend what I said about the #1 and #2 quality, you will see that there are so many fords because they are abundant from the junkyard to build with. Now a Chevy, as everyone knows, retains its resale value so much that they are valuable and still on the streets. Now Chevy's, since there aren't many being raced have no aftermarket source for heads, cams, intakes, headers, etc. So, baby, its all handbuilt by true craftsmen, such as myself. Not cobbled together from store bought parts, like yourself.

If you like all that stated above, I think I will change jobs and become a PR guy like TQJ3 :o:lol::lol:

PC note:

all this is stated as a joke and no feelings were meant to be harmed ;)

zoom you made me laugh ..i could never take anything wrong from you ... now would you consider what ideal chevy had .was why build parts for four bangers ..we cant beat the fords ..period [ jk ]..esslinger and others figure there would be some fool out there that would buy those high dallor parts .. they were right .they found us ..lol but man is it fun ..... chevy built some good four bangers ..iron duke for one ..but it cost way more to build them to run and stay together ..bobby tps 9 . finaly got smart ,he has a ford ..lol .... he had a purty darn fast chevy .way back when our hair wasnt grey ..in fact .jessie started out racen one of bobbys old chevy,s then he got smart ..lol i know they will get me for that ...that car you have was and is still a fast car .it has a history of beating and running with the fords ..i know you will find that combination that will get you up front with those fords and other brands ...... on another note ..chevy was smarter than ford they built faster v8 . that lets most of thier motors inter change parts .. ford dodge didnt do that ....

Now OT that Chevy is not pure keep in mind it has a Esslinger intake for Fords the last time I looked at it very close, I guess it is just wishing to be a Ford. :P

WELL I FORGOT TO MENTION ..MOST OF THESE FORD MOTORS ARE HALF CHEVY ANYWAY ....ACTUALY . ABOULT 60 PERCENT IS ..DEPPENDING ON WHAT PARTS YOU RUN .......... WHERE IS YOUR CAR ..

97car Posted Today, 07:31 PM

Now OT that Chevy is not pure keep in mind it has a Esslinger intake for Fords the last time I looked at it very close,

Yeah it does, and that is what is making it so slow. But I am busy at the laboratory cooking up a new intake for it that will be pure chevyzoom.

Pretty soon, everyone will say - groovy :D

97car Posted Today, 07:31 PM

Now OT that Chevy is not pure keep in mind it has a Esslinger intake for Fords the last time I looked at it very close,

Yeah it does, and that is what is making it so slow. But I am busy at the laboratory cooking up a new intake for it that will be pure chevyzoom.

Pretty soon, everyone will say - groovy :D

YOU THINK .IF IT DOES I WANT ONE OF THOSE CHEVYZOOM WATCHAMACALLITS ..... HECK IT MAY GO WITH OUR OTHER CHEVY PARTS ..WHILE YOUR AT IT MAKE SOMETHING UP THAT WILL FIX OZZYS BRAKES ...I BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO FAST THIS YEAR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SLOW THAT PONY DOWN ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived