FASCAR Meeting

tazmachine69

The December FASCAR meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 16th starting at 7:30 p.m. located at the Shoneys off I-35/Loop 410 and Walzem Road. We look forward to seeing you there and sharing your ideas!

Jean Nesser

Corresponding Secretary/Historian

Taz,

Can't make it tonight because I have a class at 6:30 to 9:30.

When is your meeting in January?

Do you guys have a date set?

Sooner I can know that the better I can schedule.

Thanks a bunch

Mark

Mark,

I'm sorry you can't make it tonight. We hope to start seeing more drivers at our meetings because we make decisions that affect them (you). Tonight we will be voting on our annual awards (Joann Peters Spirit of Racing and Mary Balzer Memorial Driver of the Year awards), along with determining the amount of our FASCAR contribution to the Drivers' Point Fund. We will also be finalizing our plans for our annual Daytona Watch Party to be held on February 16, 2004, that will probably include a car show.

Our meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m., so our next meeting will be on Tuesday, January 20. Mark your calendars!

Debbie Williams

Secretary/Treasurer

Just a fleeting thought. LOL

Hey Reb,

Isn't EVERYTHING you're involved in "fleeting"?? LOL :lol:

As an interested party in local racing, I would like to attend the meetings, too, and Saturdays would work for me.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

At the request of several of you, we are thinking about moving our next FASCAR meeting to Saturday, January 17, at 1:00P at Shoney's. Please let me know if any of you can make the meeting on that date, either by posting a response on TSZ or by sending me a private message. Before we make a final decision, we need to make sure we have enough interest in a date change.

Thanks!

I would be able to make that time/date

I may be dirty from working on the car, but I promise I will comb my hair :)

BTW - what are you guys working on as far as car shows this spring?

Any swap meets planned ?

Debbie,

I was going to have to miss the regular Tuesday meeting this month because I am going to be on my cruise, but I might be able to make the Saturday meeting instead cause I dont leave on the cruise until Sunday.

Just let me know what ya'll decide so i can change plans.

FASCAR MEETING ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 17!

At the request of several of you, we are changing this month's FASCAR meeting to Saturday, January 17, at 1:00 p.m. at Shoney's on Walzem Road.

We hope to see more drivers at this month's meeting. We welcome your input on our proposed activities for the 2004 racing season. Please feel free to send me a PM with any suggested agenda items.

Thanks!

Fascar meeting today saturday 1/17/04 at 1:00pm at Shoneys located at walzem at I-35 N ther willl be some special guest in the state wide raceing comunity in attendance. See you there.

Archived