B Rocket

bigfat

We are very very very proud of you bro. You drove really really great and you gave it your all, especially with the limited practice you had caused by some motor problems. We couldn't have asked for more. Awesome job for your first time on pavement. I don't know how many people came up to me and asked "Why didn't that car look that good when you drove it??".. :lol: . You got the new knocked off of it now and that's really important. Go get em my brother. WE LOVE B ROCKET!!!!

Best looking car baby!!!! Two years in a row. Can't wait to see it in the winner's circle. I know you can get it there.

Edited by bigfat

Here's a picture of Brandon Brown's car (Jody Wayne Stuart's ex-car). This car won the best-appearing car contest by getting the most written votes submitted by fans.

post-29-1208139004_thumb.jpg

[photo by Jeff Garvin]

Congratulations, Brandon, on winning the contest.

I saw a lot of really nice-looking cars yesterday. It looks like lots of folks put a lot of hard work into their cars during the off-season. The good news is that not many of them were torn up last night.

Overall, we were very pleased with the way the drivers raced last night. I thought we had some excellent race starts. Thanks, guys and gals, for providing such a good show for the fans. It certainly makes my job easier.

Thanks jody that was a real nice post bro means alot there's so many people i have to thank but it starts with you for letting me run your car this year..also big thank you goes out to my mom (missmindy)a.k.a the boss.. alot of outta back pocket money comin from her,thanks to my dad for all the help and support throughout all the bumps in the road and helpin me keep my chin up...thanks to my grandma and her taxconnections sponsorship which paid for my graphics and all my equipment.. I wanna thank Charlie Earnhardt and his family for the nonstop support and help with getting the car together and perfect.. I can never repay you for the hours staying late at the shop to get me ready cant wait to get your car started on... the list goes on and on.. i have so much support and help out there its unreal everyone was giving me tips on how to tame thr and i appreciate it so much i listened to every detail and with every practice i get better and hopefully ill run with the pack soon enough..Thanks to all the fans and even crews and other drivers who voted for my car in the best appearing car contest means alot to win that..also sorry to the leaders in the thunderstock class if i got in the way i did my best to get out of the way asap.. sorry #56 joey jenkins for comin down on you and scratchin your car..

im gonna keep digging every week until i put it in the winners circle and make all the hard work pay off my goal is to never be satisfied so once more THANK YOU TO ALL!!

B-Rocket #29 B)

that looks like a late model..

;)

Hey B. You need to post a picture of that BAD ASS Helmet ASAP. Big Pimpin' my brother.

B-ROCKET, MAN YOU DID REALLY GOOD OUT THERE SATURDAY, WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU. IN NO TIME AT ALL I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE THAT CAR IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND THAT'S WHEN THOSE LONG HOURS AT THE SHOP WILL PAY OFF.......... ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND MISS MINDY FOR THE OPORTUNITY TO RACE AGAIN. YOU PEOPLE ARE GREAT. IT'S REALLY NICE TO WORK WITH Y'ALL ;)

THAT CAR LOOKS SHARP..........................................

Edited by flyingaces

Hey B. Rocket, is that another best appearing car from C & C Signs & Graphics?????

Nice Plug :lol::lol::lol:. Aaron Leddy did a great job on that hoopty.

Not to mention the Supporters that B-rocket brought to the track... Good to see that car have a following unlike before with that other driver in it....

If i remember right There were 20 shirts purchased by Miss Mindy for her team/Supports... putting $100 in to the drivers points fund for 2008!!

Edited by abrungot

Not to mention the Supporters that B-rocket brought to the track... Good to see that car have a following unlike before with that other driver in it....

If i remember right There were 20 shirts purchased by Miss Mindy for her team/Supports... putting $100 in to the drivers points fund for 2008!!

Once again, let's not use the word "driver" so haphazardly...

Miss Mindy spared no expense for both her car's beauty or her son's safety. Awesome job by the team.

Edited by bigfat

Ok.. don't see haphazardly here.... (Def: 2. without care; in a slapdash manner; )

There were no driving skills called out.. only the "following" or Fans that a car contributed to the attendence..

Jody may be popular with himself.. but B-Rocket has a following besides himself... Hummmm...

Don't be a hater Jody.. just embrase the truth...

You referred to me as that other driver, Einstein. That was the haphazard part.

And it's embraCe, by the way.

Post Script,

Laura only let me vote once. For some reason, she was keeping an eye on how many times I voted????? Strange. :lol:

Man get confronted with stop picking on Jody.. cuzz your going to hurt his feelings..

Try to honor that...

And still hurt your feelings...

Where's the love... i will spell Embrase with a S if i want to... never knew there was a freaking spelling test on this site...

On edit... Oldtimer... have they ever given you a spelling test??

Edited by abrungot

Ha ha, he said feelings!!!!!!!

WE LOVE B ROCKET

Man get confronted with stop picking on Jody.. cuzz your going to hurt his feelings..

Try to honor that...

And still hurt your feelings...

Where's the love... i will spell Embrase with a S if i want to... never knew there was a freaking spelling test on this site...

On edit... Oldtimer... have they ever given you a spelling test??

speeling tast . walts tat ..i knew not what that is

Edited by oldtimer

p.s.Thanks JODY! That is one sweet looking car you own.....

Owner Percentages

90% Miss Mindy 29 Racing

10% Back of the Pack Motorsports (ME). ;)

You've got alot to be proud of Maam. B Rocket and the car. Can't wait til you get that pic in the winner's circle.

Quote from B-rocket to Fyin50 Saturday night:

"Dang Dude you blew by me, and Passed on the outside"

B-Rocket was smart on the track for his first night at THR... He showed respect & admited his mistakes when he made them, I think everyone showed him respect as well, with offers of how to get comfortible/Line around track...

The car will go faster than he thinks it will, he knows that... its just everything going 500 miles an hour on the first night... hard to find the line... of Spin out vs. fast..