bigfat

IF IT'S HALF AS FAST AS IT IS PRETTY, YOU'LL HAVE THE ROY AND THE TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP LOCKED UP WITH 3 RACES TO GO. . YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH GREEN THOUGH. ;)B)

post script,

Keep the lil' Earnhardt picassos away from my Dodevy.

Thank you sir i appreciate all the help and support im getting from everyone . . it is a sharp car and i belive im a definate contender for nicest thunderstock i hope . . not gonna say anything about goin fast because im not quite the driver you are but hopefully i can get some seat time at practice friday and be pretty quick...

It should be fun this year there are alot of rookies out there. I am one of them and can't wait until saturday good luck to all !!!! B)

Edited by Nathan

If we went the right way with the new set up you'll be in the top 3 all day and night and the 50 will be following the new ROY around the track as usual. Apparently all you have to do is make all the races to finish in the top 2 in points.

im not gonna pop my mouth off and say that im gonna stomp everyone because theres so many talented drivers and very quick cars all im saying is that the car definately has potential to win.... now the question of wether i can put it there or not is a different story.. but i am sure gonna try too so i dont let everyone down

im not gonna pop my mouth off and say that im gonna stomp everyone because theres so many talented drivers

but i am sure gonna try too so i dont let everyone down

What if they dent your magnifiride?? Damn, there's the name for her right there..

If you get out of the car with a big sh>t eatin' grin on your face you'll have satisfied us all. That's what it's all about. Well, that and the winning thing. Have fun and the win will come. May be an Austrailan Pursuit in Corpus, but damn it, it WILL COME. B)

I may have had a bad showing last year but that was just from being untalented, but I'm still alot prettier than you, evident by the best appearing driver trophy I obtained last season. I can always get better at driving but you aint gonna get no prettier. :P Now follow BRocket to the front and hush.

us thunderstock drivers do not need to worry about Jody he had to step up to the smaller 4 banger cars

Let's not just throw the word "driver" around because someone has a heap of scrap metal that they allow out on the track.

4 cylinders and still faster than the box o bolts???? Did you ever get that thing started last practice?????

Jody... you can be Pretty all you want.. personally always aimed for Handsome...

on the other hand looks can say things about you that you don't want said.. like the famous C word.. that seems to follow you... SO glad B man isn't following in your footsteps... he actually has a chance..

Edited by abrungot

Jody... you can be Pretty all you want.. personally always aimed for Handsome...

on the other hand looks can say things about you that you don't want said.. like the famous C word.. that seems to follow you... SO glad B man isn't following in your footsteps... he actually has a chance..

You mean to tell me that you edited that and it's still jibberish???? English Damn it!!! Famous C word??? Charming, Cute and cheerful come to mind. Which one is it???

I was talking about for his mouth...... LOL

And you be quiet before I call The Maverick @ Avalon and tell them who the psycho boy was that tore the par three hole outa the green. :ph34r::ph34r:

On edit: I was a Whiskey Drunk and pummled your candy a$$. :lol:

Edited by bigfat

Did you ever get that thing started last practice?????

yes the pickup coil in the distrubtor decided to die. out of my hand but it did make me very mad since I built the motor and the one part that I had nothing to do with made it look bad. :angry: but it is now fixed with a almost new distrubtor. :D

Complex.

:lol::lol:

You know you meant:

Convince

1. persuaded of; very sure;

2. having a strong belief or conviction; "a convinced and fanatical pacifist" [ant: unconvinced]

Convinced

Con*vince"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Convinced; p. pr. & vb. n. Convincing.] [L. convincere, -victum, to refute, prove; con- + vincere to conquer. See Victor, and cf. Convict.]

1. To overpower; to overcome; to subdue or master. [Obs.]

yes the pickup coil in the distrubtor decided to die. out of my hand but it did make me very mad since I built the motor and the one part that I had nothing to do with made it look bad. :angry: but it is now fixed with a almost new distrubtor. :D

Well, we'll see you out there on Friday or Saturday then. Don't be scrapping up against BRockets prettiness. ;)