Amalie Oil Tx. Natls. "LIVE" updates this weekend from SA Ra

Good lord willing......and I can still snag on a wireless connection this weekend at the track, I'm going to try to do live updates for the Pro classes, beginning with qualifying on Friday afternoon. Still trying to get confirmation on exact times for them.....have seen three different sets of times/days listed.

Hey Tommy, you know for sure what the times are?

Reb or Tommy,

Can y'all get us a copy of any type of "pre-race" press release related to this event and/or pictures? We'd like to provide something on this race to the TSZ fans.

Thanks,

Just to let yall know Tommy probably wont get a chance to look at the computer till late sunday night or monday morning he moved into the holiday inn in seguin yesterday about noon and he doesnt have a computer or anything and wont be home till sunday night.

I do know they were parking this morning and were gonna start qualifing for the Sportsman Nationals today and then have eliminations for the Sportsman Nationals tomorrow with 2 rounds of pro qualifying tomorrow I believe and then two rounds saturday and of course elminations on sunday.