1st Annual Spring Shootout

Guest modified man

Guest modified man

It is my understanding that CC Speedway is going to hold an annual race opening weekend. It is going to be a two night show. Opening weekend will be the first part of March. Superstreet will pay $800 to win, Bombers $500 and Texas Thunder $500 (I also heard about a touring series, but not sure which one). I also understand that the complete rules will be posted on the CC Speedway website today or tomorrow.

lol

If I wasn't broke! lol Being a college student away from home has kind of killed my bank account. It costs a lot to live like a pimp. B) I am going to try to go to as many races all over this season and I think I will prob crew for a TAMS team. Gotta learn. Then maybe I can put a car together if I can get some cash together for one.

Jason

c'mon, come pit for me...learn farvenuegen or whatever!!

<in darth vader's voice> "come to the world of VW!"

LMAO!!

it's going to be a blast this year in Texas Thunder @ CC Speedway!! :ph34r:

this would be fun, I ran the race @ CC at the end of '95 in the hobby class and we had a blast down there. We have almost finished re-clipping a car that got tore up @ THR a couple of years ago, if the run this race I think I would really consider entering that event to start the season.

if the run this race I think I would really consider entering that event to start the season.

Rodney,

Sounds like you guys are putting the old 22 camaro back together. Where are you planning on running it? We sure would like to have you guys pit next to us again - we'll bring the beer. :D

cs

Chase,

It is actually the orange 22 that I am talking about, not really sure what we will do with that car at this point. It does still have THR gears and set-up in it so that would be the logical place for that car.

I wish that camaro could be put back together but I think it is beyond saving,

may just pull the cage and move on with that one !!!

I'm all over the beer part bro, no matter where the racing is happening.

Rodney

Archived