got grip?

i need a little advise from all you asphalt guys, im coming from dirt to join you all. i was raised on asphalt at san antonio but only driven dirt the last three years. dont know the first thing about thunder hill. do you drive in hard, come out soft? drive in soft come out hard? help a brotha.

you drive THR the way it wants you to......everybody drives different.

the smoother you steer around THR the better the results. if you try to man handle THR she'll b^tch slap you.

only thing i can say is go get use to the track.....it's not like any other.

The corners are key for THR, This will be my 3rd Full season running THR, & have done more adjusting to my driving style then to my car.

Your car must be balanced, and like Crazy said, Be SMOOTH!!! smoth is fast, Also if you want to be smooth... set your car up for the outside, because to go forward in the field you have to handle on the outside.

In my Thunderstock, I don't even have to replace Brakepads this year & ran a full season on them last.

The corners are key for THR, This will be my 3rd Full season running THR, & have done more adjusting to my driving style then to my car.

Your car must be balanced, and like Crazy said, Be SMOOTH!!! smoth is fast, Also if you want to be smooth... set your car up for the outside, because to go forward in the field you have to handle on the outside.

In my Thunderstock, I don't even have to replace Brakepads this year & ran a full season on them last.

i asume since the track is much shorter than s.a. you brobly use way more brake goin in than just fading. am i right? by the way guys i appreciate your input. i dont want to come out my first night and tear up my, or more importantly someone elses stuff.

The corners are key for THR

Aaron is right. The straight away is pretty easy. B)

The corners are key for THR

Aaron is right. The straight away is pretty easy. B)

should have known jody would have some advice. seriously though man i hope your gonna be there the first night in your new ride so i can pick your brain.

Rosie Rosie Rosie,,,,,,,

If you can't jack with me,,,,,,who can you jack with. Let it rip engine rider.

Hippy,

I'll be there. Probably tired and hungover from watchin' someone put B Rocket's ride together. Mannnnnnnn, that's going to be one sweet ride. He got the bullet for it tonight and Charlie should have the prettiness on it by I'd say the morning of the 11th. Someone's going to have to ride the trailer up there to put the finishing touches on it. It'll be like a Tatorized night before the races. "We've only got 42 things left on the list!!!!! ".

better get bussy man. the way i see it, if you do at least five things a day to it, you should be ready.and i know you want to look pretty for the ball, lol , but as long as your dancin thats all that matters. even if its w/ an ugly girl.

better get bussy man. the way i see it, if you do at least five things a day to it, you should be ready.and i know you want to look pretty for the ball, lol , but as long as your dancin thats all that matters. even if its w/ an ugly girl.

I'm not driving my car this season. I'm in a TPS car, hopefully. I already blew the motor in Wichita Falls last Saturday. My car will be driven by my Crew Chief from last year, you've probably heard of him, Brandon "B Rocket" Brown, outa La Vernia. We got the motor in tonight should have her fired tomorrow and plan on paintin' her Saturday. We'll be ready.

Post Script,

With this face and body, I pretty much get to pick who I want to dance with. Lucky girl.

man.. we got to train another one!!!

OK.. guess i better go put the old body back on... it took a beating last year.. but i am sure B-rocket will be aiming..

hey feel sorry for us to.. we get stuck with your rejects ..big is trying to cover all classes ...equal opportunity driver ...gotta leave his cent everywhere ..lord forbid ..

abrungot, in regards to your comment about me needing to be "trained" i ll have you know in the off-season in between futhering my mechanical knowledge,getting accepted to UTI,and reading plenty of circle track and speedway magazines i have also been playing alot of NASCAR 08 and im not too shabby :D:D plus i have to be good jody is my mentor and i already have the graphic that says "Follow me to the front 50" so we ll see i guess im all for gettin help from anyone who will offer it i will listen :D

thanks,

B-Rocket #29 Thunderstock

i have to be good jody is my mentor B-Rocket #29 Thunderstock

That is a scarey thought right there.

B-Rocket,

You are much cuter & nicer than Jody. You are not annoying like he is. You will go far.

Jody is out of touch today. He is at the river in Utopia (I didn't even know there was a river in Utopia, but that is what he said.) Feel free to get all the pokes in on Jody that you can while he can't answer. I'm sure his internet card will not work there. Nothing works there.

jody is my mentor

B-Rocket #29 Thunderstock

If nothing else bro, I've taught you what NOT to do.

B-Rocket,

You are much cuter & nicer than Jody. You are not annoying like he is. You will go far.

Jody is out of touch today. He is at the river in Utopia (I didn't even know there was a river in Utopia, but that is what he said.) Feel free to get all the pokes in on Jody that you can while he can't answer. I'm sure his internet card will not work there. Nothing works there.

Nicer I can tolerate... CUTER ????? Let's not get carried away. My adonisness has no ends (it's not a word so dont' look it up) But feel free to look up Adonis and add the ness. And there is a river in Utopia. Check it out Utopia.

TPS22,

How's the final four treating the tower???? I thought you were going to be tooooooo busy to agree with Mona???

Archived