Thank You Red River

thanks to all the pro sedan drivers, officials and crew chiefs for giving us a chance here at red river to race in the pro sedan series . looking forward to racing with you guys again ! hope i didnt slow any of you guys down ! your group is a first class organization ! hope you liked our new facility , mike, hank and randal and all the contractors have worked their butts off to make opening night an enjoyable night for everyone ! maybe we can come to kyle and race ! oh yea , old timer , i still didnt show my hand completely !

thanks , i enjoyed every minute of the race ! david wright # 4

thanks to all the pro sedan drivers, officials and crew chiefs for giving us a chance here at red river to race in the pro sedan series . looking forward to racing with you guys again ! hope i didnt slow any of you guys down ! your group is a first class organization ! hope you liked our new facility , mike, hank and randal and all the contractors have worked their butts off to make opening night an enjoyable night for everyone ! maybe we can come to kyle and race ! oh yea , old timer , i still didnt show my hand completely !

thanks , i enjoyed every minute of the race ! david wright # 4

which hand did you show ..

i thought i saw the left hand holding tight onto the role cage ..the right hand was so tight gripping the wheel you coudnt reach the shifter to put it in second gear to go faster .may i suggest an automatic ... just put in drive and go .no need to shift ...it does it for you ..lol ...... btw my son was happy to recieve those baseball cards of your son ..he read all stats ..someday they may pitch against each other and we can have something else to jabber aboult ..when he beats your son that is ..lol thanks ..i beleive my son is 6 and 0 ..bad to the bone ..not bad for a 16 year old pitching at the top ..i suppose you could say im a proud dad ..

Man i would come down april 12th but i will be in the truck. Maybe some other time. I enjoyed racing with yall, yall are a great group of people. See you all next time!

shoot you have to come down ..gota meet pipsqueek

Yea i need to. Who is that?

Me. I drive/drove the 78 bug the past two years. I say drove cause I heard Mike say something about a promotion during the off season, :lol: .

yep he said he will let you change his tires from now on ..safer and cheaper that way ..

Yea i need to. Who is that?

Me. I drive/drove the 78 bug the past two years. I say drove cause I heard Mike say something about a promotion during the off season, :lol: .

yep he said he will let you change his tires from now on ..safer and cheaper that way ..

Hey oldtimer, what ever happened to you racing with us, :D ?

April 12th race I'm taking the ACT test, and April 26th will be a stretch, but count on me being there on May 10th. B)

i got kicked out of the car before i could make a lap ...something aboult they were not going to work on it for me ..i dont like to race and work on them anymore ..thats why i quit racen years ago ..better working on them ..the only hurt i get is when i cut or jessie burns me wielding .....safer for all other drivers that way ....

Archived