Thank You Red River

I would like to thank Mike Cooper and all his staff at Red River Speedway for having the TPS race this weekend. I am sure I speak for a lot of us when I say that we were impressed with the facilities and the people at RRS. I am really looking forward to racing there again. I would also like to thank the local drivers who raced with us and I hope you had as much fun as we did. This is a great track and I wish Mike the best for '08. We appreciate all you did to make it happen.

Mike Knotts

TPS #48

I would like to thank all the Texas Pro Sedan drivers , crews and officals. The Red River Speedway owners and staff had a great time and the fans enjoyed the racing. We look forward to having you guys back and we look forward to having the other series at the track. When the Texas Pro Sedans come back we will have the pits finished and the rest of our construction finished.

Thanks

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

Hey Mike,

Thanks for not making me pay another $30 to get into the pits. The lady that you were going to fire was working the front gate when I went out there to get my Free Beer (thanks for that too) and she remembered me because I gave her a $50 and ran off w/out my change. She had to holler at me to come back. I told her about the 6 kids to feed and she said she rand a daycare. Especially on Saturday nights. :lol::lol::lol::lol: The track was fun, while I lasted, and the sound system in the stands was the best I've ever heard. Yall are doing a hell of a job out there. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll have to add on to the pitss you'll have so many cars.

Thanks to Mason Racin', MissMindy29'Racing and Osburn Racing.

I just wanted to comment also.

RRS was fun. I think the pit area is the best I have ever raced out of. Even unfinished it was nice. Once the paving is complete, and with power and trash cans, toilet facilities and concession, wow. It won't be easy to beat this track. The track is fun to drive, the low grove has been ground and can be a bit washboarded, but man, I like it.

The folks were nice, had a great time. We pitched tents in the pits after the races and had a nice quiet evening. It was almost like camping out with a campfire only the orange glow was from the prison lights next door. :lol:

I got to speak with one of the officials, darn if I can remember his name, but he asked how we liked the place and we spoke for awhile.

Car ran like poo poo but all in all, a very fun trip.

Well done Red River Speedway.

It was almost like camping out with a campfire only the orange glow was from the prison lights next door. :lol:

That's some funny poo poo right there.

Hey mark,

Hope you had an air matress. That had to be like sleeping on a bed of nails. Did you have any hail damage on your back when you woke up.

We would like to thank Texas Pro Sedan and Red River Speedway for their great hospitality. The facility has improved greatly since our last vist.

We would like to extend a very special thanks to all of the Texas Pro Sedan divers and crews for making us feel welcome and accepted. It was a great race. Do not know if we will be able to make another but you never know.

#86 TPS

Michael Deschenes driver

Brad Schaffner owner

AFTER TIME TRIALS THE TIMES WERE ERACED SO NEIL DID HIS BEST WITH WHAT HE HAD & MADE THE RIGHT CALL THANK YOU TOP DOG P.S. IN TEN YEARS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME NEIL EATS ONE OF MY TACOS L.O.L :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Top Dog hell of a race. And when your right, your right. Enjoyed coming to Red River also enjoyed meeting the kansas crew fri night. Ya'll disapeared Sat was looking forward to bs ing with ya again.Hopefully next time I won't have a smoked clutch ;) Thanks for a great weekend. TPS # 9

IN TEN YEARS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME NEIL EATS ONE OF MY TACOS L.O.L :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lalo,

I'll work on my own car if I get some of that BBQ. Just because I'm bigfat shouldn't ban me from the pit. Thanks for getting the bullet back in our car. You rock. Sir.

Post Script,

You'd probably get more work done if oldtimer wasn't hanging around there all the time.

Hey mark,

Hope you had an air matress. That had to be like sleeping on a bed of nails. Did you have any hail damage on your back when you woke up.

Yeah, air mattresses are the way to go. Plus we pitched 2 of the 3 tents on top of the trailer.

But boy you want to put your shoes on if you get up for a nature call in the middle of the night.

NOT MANY COMPLAINTS ABOULT RED RIVER ...THOSE GUYS WORKED THERE BUTT OFF .GOTTA HAND IT TO THEM ..NEEDED TRASH CANS THOW ....AS FOR THE STAFF .PROFESSIONAL .. GREAT BUNCH ..SHOULD GO FAR ...TO BAD IT WAS COLD ..OH AND THAT HOLE THEY DRILLED FOR WHAT EVER THEY ARE PUTTING IN TURN TWO ..THOSE HURT ....I STEPPED INTO ONE AFTER DARK ..NAILED MY ARM AGAINST THAT TABLE ... GOOD THING IT WAS THERE I MAY HAVE DONE MORE HURTING ..SO THANKS TABLE ..LOL .OTHER PART IS ONE OF THE OWNERS FELL INTO THE OTHER HOLE JUST AFTER ME ...GOOD THING THEY WONT BE THERE NEXT TIME ......JODY WHO WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU PUSH THAT CAR .IF I WASNT THERE ...YOU ALLS NEEDED ME ..ADMIT IT ...

Those holes where there for the bleachers that are going in. Too bad it wasn't deep enough, I could hear you bitchin' from the grandstands. :lol:B) They had alot of different things stuck in them to warn people that were paying attention. Sorry you weren't . :P

Thanks much for the push. Seems like that was all I got that day. Up until my main main Jeff, I mean Doug Osburn put a couple of bolts in the starter. That helped. Thanks alot to Doug, he knew right away that I had not idea and told me to get the hell outa the way.

Mike (and new owners),

I was shocked at the amount of work (and cash) that has been committed to the Red River Speedway.

I thought everything was great as it was and will be terrific when your vision is completed.

GOOD JOB. We had fun running the THR enduro car with the Thunderstocks.

See you on down the road

Jay

Even though I wasn't able to attend, I'm going to go ahead and say thanks to RRS. It sounds like it was an awesome race which has me really excited for when we go back in June. Which I plan on making that one. Plus, I used to live on Shepard AFB when I was about 4 or 5 years old, so it'd be nice to go back and see everything now.

Sure wished you could have made it Adam. It was an awesome track and facility all together. Funny thing is, it aint even finished yet and it's, like Mark Rahn said, one of the better facilities that are out there. Can't wait til June.

Jracer98,

Thanks for the confirmation on the cone on the 1st restart. I get some MORE free beer and a lap dance at The Palace for that little bet. Also, thanks for calling when we were broke down in Marble Falls. I owe someone else a thanks but they slipped my mind, we had alot going on right then. :)

BIG , THAT HOLE WAS NOT COVERED .. HAD NOTHING OVER IT TO SAY HEY DONT STEP HERE .....IN FACK IT WAS DARK THERE AND YOU COULD NOT SEE THE GROUND // NOW IF IT HAD BEEN BIG ENOUGH TO BURY ME ..I MAY HAVE WANT TO STAY ..THE WAY OUR WEEKEND WENT ..HELL I COULD OF PROBABLY SLEPT ALOT BETTER . ..... NOW GOING BACK TO THE PITS ...NICE THEY WERE ..BUT DANG ALONG WAY TO WALK FOR THE DRIVERS MEETING .AND SO FORTH ..MAYBE HAVE A TRAM RUNNING FOR US LOL ..EVEN RICO.S TEENIE WEENIE MOTOR BIKE TOOK AWHILE TO CROSS ..

BIG , THAT HOLE WAS NOT COVERED .. HAD NOTHING OVER IT TO SAY HEY DONT STEP HERE .....IN FACK IT WAS DARK THERE AND YOU COULD NOT SEE THE GROUND..

Hate to play "lawyer" here OT, but if "IT WAS DARK THERE AND YOU COULD NOT SEE THE GROUND.." How in the hell do you know it "HAD NOTHING OVER IT TO SAY HEY DONT STEP HERE....."??????? That's two discussions I've dominated. Thanks for playing.

BIG , THAT HOLE WAS NOT COVERED .. HAD NOTHING OVER IT TO SAY HEY DONT STEP HERE .....IN FACK IT WAS DARK THERE AND YOU COULD NOT SEE THE GROUND..

Hate to play "lawyer" here OT, but if "IT WAS DARK THERE AND YOU COULD NOT SEE THE GROUND.." How in the hell do you know it "HAD NOTHING OVER IT TO SAY HEY DONT STEP HERE....."??????? That's two discussions I've dominated. Thanks for playing.

I GOT A CLOSE LOOK WHEN I WENT DOWN ...... NOW HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE .. I WANT TO SUE ......

I GOT A CLOSE LOOK WHEN I WENT DOWN ...... NOW HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE .. I WANT TO SUE ......

We all know by self admission that your ojos were focused on that table that the friendly sheriff was guarding. Soooo, can you describe the hole??? You'll have to get with Johnny on the Sue part. Not the Johnny with the goat. I'm speaking of Mr. Cash. Good luck.

Archived