TEXAN CASEY SMITH 3RD @ SNOWBALL

kennystone5k

i would like to just talk face to face with the people that keep bashing!!!!

I agree, I don't quite understand the continuous Casey bashing...

I will say this--Casey will be a part of the 2004 Motorsports Zone radio show (as we hope to make most local drivers), and we support Casey fully in whatever series he runs in the coming season. :DB)

Chuck I think Jason is refering to Kenny's earlier posts.

Jason I think Kenny got the message last time he got

carried away.Clearly Casey is a good freind of Kenny's and

with Casey's run he had in Florida he wanted everyone

to know.Kenny tell Casey I said great run I don't know

him or I would tell him.

One day I hope to be at the level that Casey is at.My brother

talks to him quit a bit and he is a very talented and well backed

driver that always conducts himself in a very proffesional manner.

Didn't you just have a B-Day Jason lets grow up just a bit and

show Casey some of the same respect he does everyone else.

I was on the other side of this last time just to make a point

to Kenny,Casey ran well so lets give him is due.

Oh no I respect Casey. Where have I put him down or shown him no respect? Kenny mouthed off and didn't admit that he was wrong for basically telling everyone that racers in Texas suck and have half the talent that Casey does. Everything would be ok if he had apoligized but all I heard were excuses.

Jason

Jason

Kenny did apoligize for his posts.

Casey does have some great equipment,but he also has

the ability to go with it.There are alot of kids out there that

have the best equipment money can buy,but can't drive a

lick,or do any of the work on the car.there are also the

racers on the other end that have the talent,but don't

and may never have the money to run with the big boys.

Lets try and help Casey with some positive posts about him

instead of negativity.Believe it or not this is one of the best

websites to get info from lets keep it that way.

CHUCKMAN, YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT CASEY WORKING ON HIS OWN STUFF. CASEY WORKS DAY AND NIGHT ON HIS RACECARS THATS PROBABLY WHAT HELPS CASEY WITH HIS ABILITY TO DO SO GOOD. HANDS ON WORK IS THE FIRST PLACE TO START OUT TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR EQUIPMENT WORKS, AND CASEY DOES JUST THAT. WHY DON'T EVERYONE BASH ME INSTEAD OF CASEY PLEASE. I LET CASEY HAVE MY ASPHALT MOD. TO DRIVE AND HE WORKED HIS TAIL OFF TO GET THE CAR WERE IT NEEDED TO BE. CASEY IS A RACER AND HE AND HIS FAMILY IS WHAT MAKES RACING A FAMILY THING. CASEY AND HIS FAMILY WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP ANYBODY, AND THERE IS NO NEED TO BASH HIM FOR WHAT MY OPINION WAS!!!!!!

IF ANYBODY (JASON) HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FILL FREE AND CALL ME ANY TIME.

254-526-6100 WORK 8-5

254-760-0653 CELL

THANK YOU, KENNY STONE

HEY,

YOUR CAPS LOCK MUST BE STUCK!!! Oh thats much better. :rolleyes:

You may want to read everything again. I don't bash Casey. I don't put Casey down. In fact I complimented Casey. Everything is/was directed towards YOU. If you would take a second and actually read my posts you would realize this. I love how you try to twist my posts around to being Casey bashes. Maybe if he didn't have you running your mouth he would pick up a few more fans. Me being one of them. We get the point as you have stated it over and over and over to the point where I want to pick my eyes out with an icebreaker. You also state that you have a right to share your opinions. And guess what! You do! But so do I. Here are mine. I believe Casey is a good driver who has almost enough funding and support to make it to the big leagues. He just needs that big dollar sponsor to get him there. Does he have twice the talent? No. And believe it or not there are some guys in Texas that in my opinion that are better than him. He is in an awesome situation and I wish him luck. Sort of makes me think of what if's. What if Eddy Wallace had more $$$ backing him? What if Bradley Reithmeyer had top of the line equipment like some of his competitors do? What if Brandon Bendele had the backing to try ASA or ARCA? Especially if Brandon was younger. Even Colt James? We saw what that guy did to the ARTS competition as he had enough $$$ to be really competitive. And there are many more people out there! Casey isn't the only racer in Texas with talent but he is one of the few with the money to hopefully make that talent shine to the right people. It is no use in trying to argue with the Casey Smith fan club president and I still have no idea where you get the notion that I am bashing Casey. How can you argue about who has more talent anyways? There is no way to measure talent. If there is I would love to know!

In closing I think we can all agree with the quote Bandit stated in another post. "Jeff Gordon was once asked if he thought he was the best race car driver ever. He said the best driver is probably running some weekly track in a street stock." I am done arguing with you Kenny. Haven't we been through this in another post? Oh yea we have! In fact here it is! http://texasspeedzone.com/forums/index.php...&f=2&t=1409&hl= In fact. It didn't take any Casey bashing for Kenny to start screaming wolf. History repeats itself. I have to much going on in my life to really be arguing with you.

Kenny you have a great day and no need for me to call you when I will just see you at the CC TAMS race for that big race! I sure hope Casey races in it and even wins it. Well never mind. I hope he gets second as I want Randy Lee to win on his home turf. Anyways my endless post is now over.

Thanks,

Jason

UPDATE: Here is a PM I got from Kenny. No need for me to reply as I believe I have answered all your questions.

why should i have to appolagize???? that was my opinion, right??you are the one thatkeeps starting shit with me!!!! if you have a problem pm me or call me at 254-526-6100 work or 254-760-0653 cell. please be a man and call me!!!! another thing is the pissing match on that one post was between me and eddy for one and now you brought yourself in it. again please call me so we will quit having a pissing match on these post. i just support my dear friend casey and sounds like you don't want me to.

thanks, KENNY STONE

Yo, Kenny dude, Take a valium man. Sounds like you are about to have an anurism. I don't know you from Adam but I have to tell you that you sound like a very unpleasant person. What's with all this meet me and call me stuff? Are you challenging Jason to a fight? That is a big no no in most racing circles and completely unproffessional. If you really are a fan of Casey's, you need to back way off. You are only hurting the young man with such a terrible attitude. You surely do not represent the wholesome, helpful, all American boy that you have so staunchly defended here. If we had somebody making such a fuss on our team, they would politely be asked to resign. Take some time off, take a typing class, buy a thesaurus, try to find your "Happy place". Maybe when you learn to play nice, people will listen and respect what you are trying to say. Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck to Casey in whatever he decides to do in the future.

I've listened to this crap long enough. I'm glad i have known casey since he was running quarter midgets to know that he is a great driver and he's a cool kid to talk to. But if i hadn't known him from before i think i would dislike him cuz you keep running your mouth making him look bad. You think you're helping him by defending him but your not you are making him look worse. Everyone knows casey is a good driver but because of your constant s@$t talking people have got a bad taste in their mouth about him and the sad thing is it's not because anything casey has done it's because of YOUR MOUTH. So let casey to continue doing the talking on the track, he doesnt need you to talk for him.

Amen, LLoyd I agree with everything you just said. Kenny I've known you a long time from 1/4 midget days and what happen to the same guy that used to around the tracks then. I think you need to reflect on what your doin here, not only to yourself but to Casey. I know Casey and know Glen and bet if they read everything goin on here they wouldnt stand for it. I havent seen one person bash Casey in this post and as it looks everyone is talkin good about him. An let me add something else if I had someone like you on my team talkin the trash you are I would have to show him his way out the door because he would no longer be affiliated with me and my team.

Josh Freeman

Driver ARTS #42

Archived