Ouch...

speed demon 7

Is Huff still in the throttle???

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

Not good that the cars got messed up but that is one awesome

picture.

From the looks of that smoke someone is still on the throttle !!!!!!!! :)

Arthur i bet you could read Goodyear really good on that tire.

And check out that readend. :rolleyes:

No jody.. he is in the air!!!

So was Mathias when he ran over Alexander at SAS and got back in the throttle when his rear tires were up on his hood and sent it flying down the straight away.

Anyways, Someone that actually knows. Was Huff still in the Throttle?

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

I can sure tell you where to purchase a set of them shocks CHEAP !

I beleive the color is red. :P

Boy that is for sure one way to get some extra graphics on your car. :D

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

Hey Jody i'll ask Huff when he comes in if he was still in the throttle. Only he knows for sure, at his age lets see if he had any memory loss. ;)

Aurthur was making sure his driveshaft was painted. Way to go Aurthur, free inspections. :D

Rusty, the back is only to hold the fuel cell. Patch it and race it. :D Who knows, it may handle better now :lol:

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

Almost 30 years to the date, same turn same track Big H Photo.

This guy in the # 15 didn't appreciate James being on top of his

carburetor. James said this is a bad habit he has aquired. :huh:

So Arthur suck it up it could be worse. :P

post-4090-1205890179_thumb.jpg

Edited by HUFF MOTORSPORTS

speed i didnt know you could run six wheel drive cars . that a new class ive never heard of ...all kidding aside ..both cars have .ie .had nice paint jobs ..i bet your eye balls were very large at that second ..hope both cars will be back soon ..

You got to have a good sense of humor and really enjoy racing to be able to joke around about this. My paint was brand new, the graphics were finished at 2 am Sat morning. I didn't even get to go out and do my promo pictures that I do each year. James and I are great friends and have raced together and worked on cars together for the past 5 years. I know he didn't do it on purpose just as he knows that I wouldn't do anything to him, or anyone else for that matter, on purpose.

As for being ready, I already have my hood fixed and a new fender ready, got to send it to paint and fix the mounts. We will be ready for the next race.

You got to have a good sense of humor and really enjoy racing to be able to joke around about this. My paint was brand new, the graphics were finished at 2 am Sat morning. I didn't even get to go out and do my promo pictures that I do each year. James and I are great friends and have raced together and worked on cars together for the past 5 years. I know he didn't do it on purpose just as he knows that I wouldn't do anything to him, or anyone else for that matter, on purpose.

As for being ready, I already have my hood fixed and a new fender ready, got to send it to paint and fix the mounts. We will be ready for the next race.

1989 my wife and i spent thursday night .all of friday and friday night ..into early saterday morning ..painting our car ..all lettering was done by my wifes own hands with a paint brush .... 6 laps into the first nights race .i was leading and second place got a good run on me with his much more powerfull motor and wala .on my roof ..... on purpose .....he didnt like a rookie beating him ..just the trunk lid and one door was all that was unhurt ..heck the paint wasnt even dry ..and i did not have a good sence of humor that night ..thank god my brother took his time in replaceing my tie rod ..or else it would have been an uglier night ..for some one else ..