Texas Pro Sedans Entries

poorboy,

Ego???? Please. This will be my third year as a rookie. Rookies don't have egos. Do they?? Confidence maybe!! I'm just hoping to qualify into the races.

Oldtimer,

I know your grammar and spelling isn't all that good but come on man, you can figure that one out. I try not to touchy, might wave on the way by though. I can assure you that I will be having fun, win, lose or what else is there?

dang big .attack me will you :D ...i figured it out ..your a clean driver ..the only thing i worry about is this third year rookie stuff .... makes me wonder ..most rookie's have alot of oats and that can be a ugly for some ..gong ho you know ........ anyway just really glad you get to join our world ..hope you do good ..behind us ofcourse ..

Lol, thanks OT. Can't wait to race with yall. should be interesting.

Since their isn't going to be any electricity in the pits, and we don't own a generator, nor can I afford to purchase one, is there anyone we can pit next to and borrow some juice from?

:rolleyes:

thanks

Mark

Since their isn't going to be any electricity in the pits, and we don't own a generator, nor can I afford to purchase one, is there anyone we can pit next to and borrow some juice from?

:rolleyes:

thanks

Mark

.. ...i went by my brothers yesterday to borrow his .but he had just sold it ..maybe someone up there has a welder on wheels and will be willing to bring it aslong as some who need the power pays for some gas ..

Guys we are working daily on eletricity , There will be lights and I have rented light poles and we should have juice for everyone. I dont think there will be any problem plugging into the light towers. We will have pit lights ( We have rented portable poles for the pits if our new lights are not on )

Thanks

Mike

Thanks Mike,

I know you guys are working hard at that and we appreciate it.

So what is the weather like up there at the end of march/early april?

What is the elevation of the track and the usual barometer reading.

Thanks

Dang Mark,

barametric pressures, elevation.....are you a weather guesser... :lol::lol::lol:

Just remember...if in it looks like thunderstorms, start lookin for them thar tore nayders.

oops, now i went and had an old timer moment... :lol::lol:

Hurry up March 29th and Mike we do appreciate all the hard work you and your crew are doin.

What is the elevation of the track and the usual barometer reading.

Thanks

Mark,

What is that supposed to mean? That is why I'm getting out of racing, I didn't know that I would need to know that kind of information. That was my problem the whole time. I could have won the championship if I would have figured all those factors in.

Will you be sure and take a jaws of life with you, just in case Jody does good. Someone will have to help him get his head out of the car.

JAWS OF LIFE???? that there is my car. Just take a pin and poke him in his a$%. He'll get out :lol::lol::lol:

just put a car cover over it haul it home in a week or two he will pop out ...knowing big he will have so much fun .he wont ever get out of that car ....ozzy great impression. but leave the oldtimer stuff to me ........

Archived