Texas Pro Sedans Entries

Texas Pro Sedans Entries at Red River Speedway - March 29

Texas Pro Sedans Race #1 of the 2008 season is coming this month at Red River Speedway in Wichita Falls, Texas.

To date, 24 paid entries have been submitted to the TPS office. The purse has been increased from $3,800 to $4,200 and is expected to increase again before race day.

Following is the list by: car #, Drivers Name, Hometown, Type car and Engine CC.

4-------- David Wright/Wichita Falls, TX - Toyota Celica/2246

7-------- Jesse Sandoval/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Pinto/2338-arca

9-------- Bobby Burrows/Yorktown, TX - Ford Fusion/2338-svo-D

10------ Donnie Moore/Hutto, TX - VW Scirocco/1690

15------ Tom Johnson/Kingsland, TX - Ford Mustang/2340

17------ Pete Wright/Ft. Worth, TX - VW Rabbit PU/2008

20------ Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX - VW Rabbit/2042

22------ Harry Osburn Jr./San Antonio, TX - Ford Mustang/2338-svo

23------ J.J. Osburn III/Converse, TX - Ford Pinto/2338

24------ Jody Wayne Stuart/San Antonio, TX - Ford Probe/2338

26------ Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang/2338-arca

27------ Bill Labarge/Bryan, TX - BMW/2313

28------ Lisa Sandoval/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Pinto/2338

29------ Rico Gutierrez/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang/2338

38------ Dave Parks/San Antonio, TX - 2001 VW Sedan/1588

46------ Mark Rahn/San Antonio, TX - Chevrolet Cobalt/2232

48------ Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX - VW Scirocco/1648

55------ John Miesen/Marion, TX - VW Sedan/2332

70------ Mike Merrell/Kingsland, TX - VW Scirocco/1690

72------ Candi Hogan/Cedar Park, TX - VW Sedan/2160

84 J---- Josh Cournoyer/Wichita Falls, TX - Ford Pinto/2338

85------ Ja Lane/Katy, TX - Ford Focus/2210

86------ Michael Deschenes/Kansas City, MO - SAAB/ 2165

94------ Bruce Mabrito/San Antonio, TX - VW Scirocco/1780

This list will be updated as additional entries are received.

If you would like a TPS Race Bulletin & Entry Form sent to you, please contact: neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

The same material, is posted on: http://www.texasprosedans.com/ (click on Race Bulletin and Entry Form).

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Wow good lookin car counts. Lots of Fords. But Bobby Burrows dont have an ARCA head unless he sold the one on the motor he got from me and bought one. But the head he has is just a plane Aluminum D-Port head.Not the ARCA or SVO. Hope all these cars show up should make for a good race. Good luck to the Corpus Boys may a FORD win. ;)

Wow good lookin car counts. Lots of Fords. But Bobby Burrows dont have an ARCA head unless he sold the one on the motor he got from me and bought one. But the head he has is just a plane Aluminum D-Port head.Not the ARCA or SVO. Hope all these cars show up should make for a good race. Good luck to the Corpus Boys may a FORD win. ;)

i was going to say the same thing ..his head is not arca ... may a ford win ..we plan on it ..lol .. now if can just sneak something past that number one crew ..teck man ..

The head claimed by #9 Bobby Burrows on his entry form was "Esslinger".

TPS regards the D port Esslinger as an SVO spin-off.

I have edited the designation on the entry list.

Per Bobby Burrows - the body replicates a Ford Fusion which has also been changed on the entry list

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

The head claimed by #9 Bobby Burrows on his entry form was "Esslinger".

TPS regards the D port Esslinger as an SVO spin-off.

I have edited the designation on the entry list.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

Thanks for straightening that out . I am in the process of hanging the new body and just havn't had a chance to call Neil yet. Its nice to know ya'll are looking out for me. ;) ( just dont mention the you know what) <_< . Just kidding!!LOL :rolleyes: Thanks Neil, Tim ,Mike

i saw lalo's car today ..sharp sharp ..looks faster ..i thought i was somewhere else ..lalo you and rico did a fine job ..i never would have thought you would have something looking that nice ..untill the first green flag ...that is .lol ...hope ours come out looking that good or better ..it will be different ..no more shark ...maybe bubbles hee ..hee ,

Did Lalo's car get a face lift. :o And no problem Bobby just wanted to let Neil know incase it makes diff. in the weight of yur car or anything. Tell you what thought that may not me not ARCA or SVO head but I promise you that motor will give these guys HELL for sure. I wouldnt be scared to put my motor(well your motor) against any of these cars not even a PRO 4 car anyday. ;)

Did Lalo's car get a face lift. :o And no problem Bobby just wanted to let Neil know incase it makes diff. in the weight of yur car or anything. Tell you what thought that may not me not ARCA or SVO head but I promise you that motor will give these guys HELL for sure. I wouldnt be scared to put my motor(well your motor) against any of these cars not even a PRO 4 car anyday. ;)

tim thats why we brought it up to bobby .. that motor is fast ..i still havent gotten my whataburger .we thought aboult buying it ..but thems the breaks ..yes lalo has a new body on his car and the paint job is really nice ... you would not have thought this car was his .if he hadnt had the number on it ..totaly different ...

Ozzie got a ringer in the 24!

Super fast at THR last Sat.

Only 2.32223 seconds off the track record with new tires and 59% left side weight. B)

Ozzie got a ringer in the 24!

Super fast at THR last Sat.

Only 2.32223 seconds off the track record with new tires and 59% left side weight. B)

and thats suppose to mean what ...should we be skeerd ..lol ..got that old probe going there ..good thing .. you think your going fast till we pass you .lol ..i know im a bad man ..so hit me ..big just feeling my oaks ...damn working on the darn cars and trailor for the past few weeks is getting to me ..i want to go racen ..

Mona,

Jody is gonna have soooo much fun in that "little" FORD that he may not want to go back to the "big" chevy.... :lol::lol::lol:

thats a very very scary scary thought ...ozzy what have you done to us ...i can see the headlines ..tps is no longer able to race the rest of the year ..no cars left to run . they got probed by bigfat ..... ..He may not go back to a chevy ... why would he ..that would be a step back down ....ouch .i feel the love i will recieve from that remark ...big should be fun ..

Mrs. Turner (AKA: my better half)

Doesn't matter if it's a Ford, Chevy or a Dodge, I can wreck or spin anything.

OT,

Can't wait to meet your cars out on the track.

Ozzy and Doug,

Thanks for the repairs today. Yall Rock.

Mike,

Thanks for the names and numbers. You too sir Rock. Nice Smart Car by the way.

poorboy,

Ego???? Please. This will be my third year as a rookie. Rookies don't have egos. Do they?? Confidence maybe!! I'm just hoping to qualify into the races.

Oldtimer,

I know your grammar and spelling isn't all that good but come on man, you can figure that one out. I try not to touchy, might wave on the way by though. I can assure you that I will be having fun, win, lose or what else is there?

I was wondering, but it'll be me. Just so you know, Gunnar

Archived