how about Tony Stewards suport for Goodyear

42 OTHER GUYS HAD THE SAME TIRE TO WORK WITH!!!!!!! his teammate , in a virtually identically prepared car from the same stable wins,,,,,and he crys about poor tony and how Goodyear made a tire that is to HARD for him to figure out.

somebody mentioned he was retiring at the end of last season......? i wish he would have.

ur wrong gunnar he is 'skeered'. scared to admit he couldn't be the one to give toyota their first win,,,,,,so he makes excuses. and very bad ones at that.

he gets paid alot of money to drive those cars , not stand on a soap box. if they give him 6 months to study it and 39 seconds to get around it , he should be able to make a dump truck go around atlanta in 38.999 with the kinda arrogance he has , coupled with the kinda ability he THINKS he has.

his team mate is making him look bad for alot less money and a hell of alot less drama.

I'm not a big fan of his, but he didn't like em and he said it! Knowing what probably is going to happen to him. Oh I'm shure your right Horse, he wasn't the one that gave the Toyota camp there first win, and is a bit upset, he'll get over it $$$$$$$$$$$$!

I like Tonny because he tells it like he feels. Lets face it, I would rather listen to one of Tonnys interviews anyday over Jimmy Johnsons everything is great chad and the team did such good job even though we crashed or won. jimmy tells the same dang thing every time.

sounds like tony has firestone talking to him behind the curtain.s ..come on tony help get rid of goodyear ..and we will give you free rubber for life ..... then again ..if this was a dirt track tony would have had fun ...hell i didnt even watch one lap of this race ..thank goodness .i would have been bored ....

Goodyear came with a tire that lasted very well, but put the race back in the drivers hands. If you watch those cars yesterday.. You had better be up on the wheel or you were out of control...

What goodyear did was tested the skills of drivers & race teams.. Some responded to the pressure and some didn't... some will cry about it some will learn from it...

Here's one form Nick's class... Yesterday showed who "Crutched" the car & who set the car car up..

him compalining about goodyear is no different then everyone complaining about american racer when sas was running them.

American Racers were junk!!! <_< Some money changed hands, Hoosier out and we got stuck with some really sucky tires. They would go flat just sitting on the trailer. Lenny66 B)

Archived