Dedicated to my friends on here.

Budman

Mr Parker, thank you so very much for sharing that video. It is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. You are an absolute blessing to our racing community. I hope I can have the pleasure of meeting you this season. God Bless forever and always.

Me too O/T. Ya know, back in the late '60s I actually played in a rock and roll band for a while. But, then again, didn't just about everybody? :D There is a lot of great music from that era. I can't take credit for that video. I just thought it was a fun link. Glad you all have enjoyed it. The pic of that puppy on there is priceless!

Thanks for sharing the video, Budman.

Speaking of "oldies" music, I got the following message from a friend:

Click on the site below:

Jukebox

As you will see when you click on this site, there's a Jukebox. But it is no ordinary jukebox.

It will play all of your favorite songs from 1950 through 1982. Each year has a scroll or drop down box that shows all the great songs for that year. Most years have over 40 songs.

Once you click on a song it will play and when it finishes it automatically plays the next song in the list and continues until it has played all the songs.

This is really cool. Have fun with it.....!! I've been playing oldies all morning while I work on my computer.

i have a double deck reel to reel .. umpteen hours of oldies ..35 7'1/4 inch reels ..this is over 50 year old system .rare .. still plays though ..but the pickups need to be replaced ..hard to find parts ....hopefully my old tv repairman buddy will find the one i got parts off of once before ....... welp i think ill go now and dig up my iron maden . lol.. nah maybe beach boys ....no petter framton ..ok ok monkeys ..