Pics of work in progress at RRS

dont worry aboult pic.s finish it then show em ..we will see for ourselfs friday ..heck you will most probably have enough drivers to help you get some things done ...i know bigfat loves to help ..so i going to let him help you ...lol ..very good thing we get to race this weekend . we are ready after the last two months ..tired of working on cars and such .need some speed ..thats the only cure ......thank you for all the work and time you have put in ..and thank you for letting us burn some tires down this weekend .should be fun ....besides this david wright guy keeps calling me and telling me this yota he has is slow ...RIGHT . .. ok david its on ..

dont worry aboult pic.s finish it then show em ..we will see for ourselfs friday ..heck you will most probably have enough drivers to help you get some things done ...i know bigfat loves to help ..so i going to let him help you ...lol ..very good thing we get to race this weekend . we are ready after the last two months ..tired of working on cars and such .need some speed ..thats the only cure ......thank you for all the work and time you have put in ..and thank you for letting us burn some tires down this weekend .should be fun ....besides this david wright guy keeps calling me and telling me this yota he has is slow ...RIGHT . .. ok david its on ..

You won't have a problem with that David Wright guy, he can run low 16s and the Mod-4s that used to run at Red River ran low 15s and they did not have nearly the motors you guys have. But ya'll should put on a good race sure look forward to seeing it. :)

Archived