What's with this "drink azul"

john42

Mark (KISS RACING) We are fairly new to the dirt track as Tommy raced there maybe four times last year. We keep hearing about this "drink azul" and we are clueless as to what this is. I told

Tommy I thought it might be about some Mexican drink, possibly beer. I know Greg Dinsmore has

on his post that he is the driver of the drink azul chevy powered azul car. Now you joke about the

payout being the "blue stuff". Please, let us in on this. Maybe it's something we need to try out. LOL

John

John,

payout will be Green, not the blue stuff and yes it was a joke. Greg can tell you much more about azuls than I ever could, although I have consumed my fair share of it. *** note to self, if you drink two of the smaller bottles, be careful. they kick in around 1604... :D ***

Mark

it is a margarita that is pre made and u freeze it and it comes out slushy is definatly a powerful drinkl we serve it as samples at the end of the races most of the time stop by and try some and we r not responsible for what u say or do after that :P and u can get some at HEB if u cant wait good luck this season to all

thanks Greg. I didn't want to misrepresent azuls, so i figured id let ya handle it.

he's right. you might want to have a dd if you plan on drinking it in quanities. there was a saying Fosters Beer used for years, it was " Have You Ever Been Kicked By A Kangaroo?"

That Kangaroo doesnt have anything for azuls...

so thats how it works ive been doing this all wrong .just send the moderator some juice and your safe from his rath..lol

no sir... his wrath is equal opportunity... :D Just kidding!

Hey how about a sticker that says something like "Who needs moonshine when you've got azuls!" or "Powered by azuls!" or "Got Blue Stuff?"

k, i'll stop now... :D

Nope. That address is for Accounts Receivable only. Accounts Payable address is: Mike McCain, [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/18/08], Corpus Christi, TX.

Nick

my address is 949 you aint getten nuten ..cc tx .78412 ,, have paper shreader and will use it ...

Nope. That address is for Accounts Receivable only. Accounts Payable address is: Mike McCain, [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/18/08], Corpus Christi, TX.

Nick

hey, no fair... you can't edit yourself, ok wait. i know you can, but it isn't fair. i want to vote in crazyhorse as our moderator.

I was in Kerrville last year at a graduation party and a friend of the family brought some with her and said she knew the owners who also live in the hill country and that is where it originated from. This was before it had even hit the shelves at HEB. Don't know if it's true but it sure taste good, they were also serving it at NIOSA last year.

The new sloagn for them should be "HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED BY A CACTUS"

Archived