Texas TracGroup problems

NickHolt

We are also still trying to recover from our TSAR experience. My husband is still unemployed. I can't believe after 9 months of telling anyone who will listen, turning our bounced paychecks (in which the amounts fell into the felony "theft by check" category) over to the county attorneys office, etc. that DT and TSAR are still scamming people. There's got to be some way to stop him...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have gone and done it now. :rolleyes:

Over at this site:

http://stockcarbar.com/index.php

There is a thread here:

Well on second thought it looks like Mr. Teague has asked that it be taken down.

Basicaly, he posted a link to the new TSAR site, and made the usual sales pitch. I posted the links from this, and the TRAC thread on his thread. I never bashed Mr. Teague, I simply suggested that people read the threads here and get some additional information about TSAR/Donald Teague.

The Admin of that site asked me last night if I minded if he took it down, as it was "negitive". I gave him the reasons I had for posting it, pointing out that it is in no way bashing, just additional information. He said he would let it stay.

Mr. Teague, or the poor soul with the TSAR1 login, PM'ed me and basically chewed me out for making a post that would "paint a negative protrayal of TSAR or Donald Teague. " He goes on to say,

There are not facts or evidence anywhere at anytime that support any claims that Mr Teague has committed any wrongdoing at any time in his over 30 year professional career.

And my favorite

you and all other people involved in racing should applaud and support that effort in anyway that you can. (talking about TSAR building a track)

and

So, rather than beat that dead horse painting Mr Teague as something other than good for the development of major motor sports in Texas - get behind the project and give it all the support that you can muster. I believe that you want that to happen just as badly as Mr Teague or anyone else wants it to happen

After I stopped laughing hysterically long enough to type, I basically told him that I don't support fraud and con jobs. And I also pointed out the newspaper articles linked in these threads.

I also asked him to identify himself. As he is posting as TSAR1, and not signing his posts.

Well, he is some kinda ticked off now. Apparently he has gotten the admin to take the whole thread down. He PM'ed me back and rechewed my [edited by Sarge].

He says all we are is "infering". All the newspaper articles do is "infer" things, they don't prove a thing.

I told him,

If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk, you don't need no bioligist to tell you it is a skunk. I am capable of infering that all by myself.

So anyway, I seem to have manged to spill the TSAR apple cart at stockcarbar.com.

I hope after he gets his first track built he won't hold it against me, and not let me annouce there. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

P.S. I am cool with the actions of the admin at stockcarbar.com. This post is in no way bashing him or his site. In fact you might want to go check it out, more NASCAR orientated than here, but still pretty cool. Any venom is directed soley at TSAR1

Good job Sarge! Way to get the word out on TSAR! I imagine TSAR1 is either Dick Stephens (the newest member of TSAR) or Donald Teague himself. It just seems funny that EVERYONE else is wrong, but not them! Also, I haven't in all of my searching online found one positive thing relating to TSAR. Don't worry about them...they're all bark, no bite.

Donald/TSAR went so far as to send me a certified letter saying that they were taking me to court at the end of August if I didn't pay them! They said that by me using their name in a negative way, I owed them $2600 (ironically, that's the exact amount they owe ME!) Anyway, the end of August came & went and there's been no word from Donald. Also, I found this to be very funny...I called Fox 7 to see when I could get the papers I gave them for the 7 On Your Side news show that aired & I spoke to the woman that interviewed me. She said the whole time they were recording for the show, they could never get in touch with Donald Teague. As soon as the show aired, he called her and threatened to sue her for using his name in a negative way! Obviously FOX is a large organization that has attorneys & goes through all of the material thoroughly before it's aired. She just thought it was funny that he would even try to threaten the network. I wonder when he's going to just give up?!

Anyway, I wanted to say good job for getting the word out again!!

Jason

He (owner of Stockcarbar) put another thread up about TSAR here.

http://stockcarbar.com/viewtopic.php?t=60

He apologized for pulling the first one, and this is they way he is handling the TSAR controversy now.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Kind of lame they back down on this convicted felon.

Actually, I wasn't backing down on a convicted felon. I wanted to do research of my own before people posted information regarding this situation. If someone came on the board and just started posting stuff about you, Sarge... heck, the toothfairy, I'd want to be able to find out about it before I allowed information on the board. Wouldn't you want that same respect? Now that I've done some research and have started finding out about Mr. Teague and/or TSAR, I am open to posts about the situation.

Once again Sarge, sorry for the first deletion, I just wasn't informed as to the situation when you and SpitFire were posting.

nascarbar,

No problem, I understand your position.

I just wanted everyone here to know that you posted that second thread.

Thanks for taking the time to do some research on TSAR/Donald Teague. I hope more people will do that so he will go away for good.

Things like TSAR are nothing but a black eye to the people truly trying to make racing better in Texas.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

I will admit, I am still very novice to TSAR, but I'm learning :)

I would like to ask about this (from their site)...

THE HISTORY The research, study and planning for the development of a major short track asphalt oval motor speedway system in Texas was begun in 1993 prior to development of Texas Motor Speedway. Over the 11-year period since that time, research and study of short-track auto racing was conducted. This work is the foundation for the launching of a level of oval asphalt short track auto racing motor speedways that will be the envy of the auto racing world.

They started their development before TMS, and they are still developing?

Hmmm... a 'local' track that takes longer to build than a Cup track?! Hmmmm....

Archived