Down to 4

2803fan

Yep 2803fan, its now down to 4. The "8" people finally won one last week. Last I checked last night it was the "8", 4,554,000 votes to Colt fan's 4,390,000 votes. Actually, I think that's good.

Colt had won 4 weeks in a row. I think its time for us Colt fans to "lay in the weeds" for a little while until it REALLY counts. :D

OK by me .............. Y'all want to kick some butts this week? We can do that! Let's hear from y'all, post it right here on this thread. After all is said and done, we know how it's really going to turn out in the end anyway.................... Kinda like this :lol: >>>>>>> (Thanks Jody for use of the pic you posted)

post-1274-1197920535_thumb.jpg

(Thanks Jody for use of the pic you posted)

That's another great shot by Marc Roy. You made really good use of it Mr. Budman.

Is anybody else having trouble accessing the ASA web site?

Yes, Earlier the site was extremley slow and even down at times it seemed, but right now @ 11: 33 Eastern time everything is back up and running great!!

If your going to vote...right now is the best time to vote!!! :)

Hint, notice hardly anybody else is voting right now for other drivers!!

PS. Also thanks to all who have showed your support and voted for colt over the past few weeks!!

Is anybody else having trouble accessing the ASA web site?

Yes, Earlier the site was extremley slow and even down at times it seemed, but right now @ 11: 33 Eastern time everything is back up and running great!!

If your going to vote...right now is the best time to vote!!! :)

Hint, notice hardly anybody else is voting right now for other drivers!!

PS. Also thanks to all who have showed your support and voted for colt over the past few weeks!!

YOUR WELCOME ..NOW DO WE GET A MANICURE. IVE NEVER WORN OUT THE ENDS OF MY FINGER NAILS LIKE THIS ..OH AND SOME PAIN PILLS ...NAH JUST CRAZY HORSE COMEING OVER TO MOW MY YARD SHOULD DO IT ..

Archived