#48 4 in a row

firemdk

I bet Mona is Realllllllly disappointed. Still wondering where my "48 Rocks" text message is from you.

Go Johnny Sauter

Jimmie and Chad take off when it's show time! Poor Jeff I think pretty much has conceded the Cup.

I'd like to see a sleeper win next week, maybe Biffle or someone else..

yup, anybody not associated with Hendrick Motorsports. Hell Robby Gordon or JPM. That would stir up the pot.

Jimmy is a good driver but sure am getting tired of watchin him win and for that Hendrick winning all the time. Yeah yeah I know they have there crap together but you know what its getting BORING. Nascar ratings are droping wounder why maybe because everyone knows a Hendrick car is likely gonna win. But my hats off to that team they work really hard and its shows. But I still Hate Jimmy Johnson and his cheating Crewcheif. ;)

Jimmy is a good driver but sure am getting tired of watchin him win and for that Hendrick winning all the time. Yeah yeah I know they have there crap together but you know what its getting BORING. Nascar ratings are droping wounder why maybe because everyone knows a Hendrick car is likely gonna win. But my hats off to that team they work really hard and its shows. But I still Hate Jimmy Johnson and his cheating Crewcheif. ;)

i bet thats what some drivers and fans said aboult you winning all those races at sts ..lol just had to say that ... i didnt watch the last part after he took the lead ..i went back to watch the cowboys .. in fact i think i watched 20 laps .thats aboult all ...

I bet Mona is Realllllllly disappointed. Still wondering where my "48 Rocks" text message is from you.

Go Johnny Sauter

Jody, you know I didn't text anybody after Jimmy Johnson "WON FOR THE 4TH TIME IN A ROW" and I got more texts wanting to know why I didn't text them and rub it in. I didn't because everybody would be expecting it. Just wait till after Homestead.

GO #48 AND WIN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP

It's U not EW.... ;)

Aw Nick, I was going to let it go. I'm sure he was enjoying have a fan!!!

His probation officer ...er... shrink...umm... counselor... ah... good buddy told me that every now and then Jody needs a reality check. LOL

Nick

I like Jimmy Johnson.I even picked him to win the title a couple of times on TSZ.I have to agree though,Jeff(Speed Racer)Gordon should be going for title number seven next year.But hey,ratings are ratings,and NA$CAR went for the chase idea to get those ratings.Look at the ratings this year,too funny.I can understand why very few events sold out this year.The gas prices are becoming a big factor in the decision making process,when it comes to entertainment.So,if people aren't going to the track,why aren't they staying home to watch it,thus increasing the ratings?

-Hendrick teams winning 18 of 35 races?

-Television coverage of only about 5 or 6 drivers during a 4 hour race?

-Every Cowboy game becoming a major viewing event,again,that takes all day to prepare for?

-Global warming(cough)allowing for all of these beutiful days to play outside?(DVR..cough)

-Nobody gets hurt anymore?(the scary "thrill" factor that all "new" fans are initially attracted to)

-No records being broken anymore?(peaks some interest even though you know a Hendrick car will win)

-Fan base decreasing because of the declining popularity at the local level?(after all...you have to be an open wheel jockey in order to drive a Cup car now)

-Or is it that NA$CAR is just the same ole,same ole,week after week,hum drum,perfect,mistake free,squeeky clean,perfect cut diamond that they strived for all of these years?

Archived