Rick Day's status?

A couple of folks who attended the TPS awards function last night have indicated that there was an announcement made that Rick Day will be "in the tower" at Thunderhill Raceway for the 2008 season.

Can anyone confirm or elaborate on this?

Nick

nick,,,,,,,,,,,nick,,,,, nick,,, this not the place for rumors......you of all people should know that?

way to go rick.

Mary Ann said that she would love to have Rick in the tower but he was too expensive. She also said she was grateful for him helpin out a couple of weeks in the tower this past season.

That's what I heard. But I was kinda busy trying to keep the waitresses of me. I think the ones that don't make the cut at the waffle houses wind up at Carlos Kelly's.

Now that i have a job again working for Terry Dickerson. My Saturday nights are available and alot more affordable. I would love to join the staff at Thunder Hill Raceway and TSRS. Mary Ann runs a great program and has a first class operation anyone would be proud to be apart of. We have talked a little, who knows it all just ,might work out.

Till then best of luck for your 2008 season and congratulations on an outstanding 2007. Keep up the great work.

Rick Day

Rick,

I sure hope to see you on a more regular basis at THR this next season. I know that you would do a great job there. With Debbie already on board there it would be great to see the old SAS team back together once again putting on great shows. Mary Ann already has a class program going on there and the team of Debbie and Rick will make it much moreso. Looking forward to 2008 and more great racing at THR and seeing all the great competitors there again. :D

Archived