Rookie of the Year!

lenny66

Congrats Jody, ( Rookie my A$$) :P I am glad to see an SAS driver get recognition . It was great running with you, the SAS drivers and most of the THR Thunder drivers. Once again, a very "Heartfelt" thank you to Mary Ann, H.E. and the great THR staff. Thank you for accepting us in your racing family. Don't know for sure what we will do next year. Have alot to think about. It was a different experience to run with the THR folks. I wish all of you a wonderful rest of the year, thanx to the THR staff, the fans and the racers. It was an experience that I will look back on with great fondness. My best to all. Lenny66 B)

( Rookie my A$$)

I'm getting alot of that. :lol: Several people yelled the same thing when they left the track Saturday night. :ph34r:

on edit: It was a pleasure to race with you as well. You raced hard and clean every race out. Still sorry about your Spectacular. That was a hell of a bummer. See ya next season.

( Rookie my A$$)

I'm getting alot of that. :lol: Several people yelled the same thing when they left the track Saturday night. :ph34r:

on edit: It was a pleasure to race with you as well. You raced hard and clean every race out. Still sorry about your Spectacular. That was a hell of a bummer. See ya next season.

what i want to know is .is jody the homeless racer ..a rookie at cc ..or did someone else get it ..just between the sas drivers ..who got it ...

Pleasure was all mine Nathan.

OT,

I aint homeless. I've got 3 tracks to race at.

Thanks Mickey. And Mona did a super job. I've only got one beef with her. something about a door. Although it did snag me a pity trophy. So I suppose we're square.

Pleasure was all mine Nathan.

OT,

I aint homeless. I've got 3 tracks to race at.

Thanks Mickey. And Mona did a super job. I've only got one beef with her. something about a door. Although it did snag me a pity trophy. So I suppose we're square.

3 tracks ..id figure you were smart enough to catch that ..... but who was the sas rookie at cc ...

Greg Rohmer.

Thanks Mickey & Jody. I had a blast racing at THR this year. As far as Jody having a beef with me, I'm just glad it is only one beef. I think he forgot about the wheels I gave him last year. As far the door, I gave his car character. It needed a dent in it. He run all last year with out ever getting close to anyone to get dings in his car.

Aaron, thank you for including me in the kids club events. I had a blast with them. I enjoyed racing with you guys up at THR. Thanks for letting this old lady get in your way a time or two.

Everyone in thunderstock class,

It has been a privilege to race with you. I felt accepted in the group. I did not always feel that way at SAS. I just wanted to be treated as one of the racers, and that you did. Thank you

Mary Ann, H & THR staff,

What an honor to race at your track. You and your staff are all so professional. The welcome mat was out every race night for us.

All THR drivers,

I was treated very well by everyone in all the classes. It has been a pleasure meeting and getting to know you. Some I got to spend more time with than others, but not once was I made to feel unwelcome at your track.

Nick,

Sorry about your back. I bet you don't ever get my attention when I'm walking by and I'm in la la land again. Thank you for the tips that you have given me. Amazing how when I use your tips, my car came around for me. Whey did I have to wait to so late in the season to use them? I guess that is the german in me, hardheaded.

Thanks to all,

Mona Turner

:D Hey Nick, Just because I don't look as good in a driving suit as Mona does, doesn't mean I wouldn't like a few "free" tips too!!! :lol::lol::lol: Thanx for a great season. Lenny66 B)

I think Mona is referring to some of what she learned during one of Suspension Engineering Seminars and occasionally actually applies what she learned to her car! LOL..

You can obtain these "tips" too - I have a seminar coming up in Kyle this off season. Would love to have you attend!

Nick

Jody... Rookie of the year... Hummmm beware at the banquet.. He will be part'n like a rockstar with Tator again!!

Mona, It was a fun year... lots of stuff to go reflect on for next year... we have been working on 2008 season for 2 months now... and have some good stuff coming...

Now we just need to figure out where the rest of the SAS drivers went too?

Leonard,

The suspension seminar is excellent. I was not so lost when trying to set my car up. I could even say I didn't agree when someone wanted to set it up different than what I thought it should be. I highly recomment it. Nick will give you tips during the seminar. Now the thing to do after the seminar is to actually apply it to your car. It took me a while to do that. In fact, it took me 1 1/2 years. I still have all my notes from the class and refer back to them often. You will not regret going to the class. You get to brainstorm with fellow drivers also. You will have homework so don't tear your car apart yet.

Nick you can just send the check in the mail. LOL

I thought we agreed that I would send you a gas card... LOL. You keep checking the mailbox, OK? LOL

Nick

Nick I have been told that before. I could use a gas card right now. Parked the diesel and started driving my daughter's gas powered pick-up (don't nobody tell her.)

I'm happy to tell everybody how great the seminar was. I learned alot from it. Wish I could get to another one.

I'll be there Nick. January right?

Looking forward to your quiet, respectful, non-sarcastic, otherwise well-behaved presence, Jody Wayne. LOL

The Kyle seminar runs from January 17th through February 14th at Thunderhill Raceway.

The Houston seminar runs from November 13 through December 11th at Houston Motorsports Park.

Nick

Looking forward to your quiet, respectful, non-sarcastic, otherwise well-behaved presence, Jody Wayne. LOL

Nick

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived