Nice Turnout At HMP!

landlord

no, they said its been like that the past 4 or 5 races, looks like the fiesta discount and 1.00 dogs beer and pepsi are paying off. like my good friend scott said "he would rather have a quick nickle than a slow dime."

It has been paying off for them very full stands and good car count, They have almost turned it around overnight. good job HMP.

A good part of that turn around is due to plain, old-fashioned hard work by the Bakers. And John Mandabach brings a whole lot of common sense and marketing experience and has applied it wisely.

And lest anyone get the idea that the Bakers are now getting rich due to the good crowds, remember that they have had to invest a whole lot more than they are getting back to get those folks seated in the HMP grandstands. Eventually, of course, it should all pay off.

Nick

Thanks for the kind words but it really is a team effort by all of us at HMP and quite a few racers in every class. Thank you to everyone who is trying to make it work. For the first time, I am excited about next year's potential on the Speedway. With your continued help and support, I think local short track racing is going to be a top choice for entertainment in Houston in 2008. We have some very exciting announcements coming for next year.

No photoshop here either... :ph34r:

post-3652-1193035781_thumb.jpg

Archived