trim

HiTech

In the classic Mustang world, I think they are called "window felt". Try googling for Pinto and "window felt".

i believe you are correct ..thanks .. and thanks rosie

im also doing some custom changes inside this car ..im going to build a electric sliding stereo system to hide the stereo when not in use .never done this before .but im trying . so if you have seen this done any info would be great ..heck ill try just aboult anything crazy with this car .so shoot away if you have any ideals ..id like to find ground effects aswell ..

In the classic Mustang world, I think they are called "window felt". Try googling for Pinto and "window felt".

i believe you are correct ..thanks .. and thanks rosie

im also doing some custom changes inside this car ..im going to build a electric sliding stereo system to hide the stereo when not in use .never done this before .but im trying . so if you have seen this done any info would be great ..heck ill try just aboult anything crazy with this car .so shoot away if you have any ideals ..id like to find ground effects aswell ..

I have an IDEAL get a hold of NEONWILL he loves doing RADIO installments.I'd be willing to bet he would do it for a 12 pack of BUSCH BEER. ;):lol:

oldtimer, good luck finding trim for your pinto on this forum, but you never know.

stsracer, you know I quit drinking busch beer six months ago and that I now drink milwaukee's best light so you need to get your facts straight. And that I no longer work on cars for a living.

oldtimer I do have a 6" linear actuator that you could use to move your radio back and forth with. You will need a 5 wire reverse polarity switch like an old power window switch or something to make it work. You can have it if you want.

Neon Will

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ILL TAKE IT ..MILWAUKEE HUH ..OK....12 PACK SOUND GOOD TO YOU ...GLAD TO SEE YOUR SISTER AND DAD HIT THAT 200 PLUS MARK ..I KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SOME TIME ..SO WHATS NEXT ..300 .. BETTER STRAP THEM ON FOR THAT SPEED ...O BTW I FOUND SOME FELT .NOW JUST NEED WINDOW WIPERS ..STILL LOOKING AROUND ..

Archived