LOVE ME OR HATE ME I DONT CARE

bomber11

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It does matter! there is alot more postive tha negitive but for some reason the negitive always comes out louder. Not right but it does.

There can be 9 positive post about any track and 1 negative post. What peaple will always remeber is the negative remark.

Someone down there please go buy Owen a cold one and take him out fishing.

We all have those frustrating days when we just want to say f-it-all and give up.......I know I'd be lying if I said I didn't. You guys down there have already lost one track this year.....DON'T try for two. Owen bends over backwards for you guys and still he catches a bunch of unneeded grief. I know many guy down there help Owen in every way, shape and form.....it's the few that sometimes spoil all the good.

THINK PEOPLE......before you post!!!! :angry:

First of all stsracer was right, bomber11 should have taken this up with Owen instead of going to the forum. The bomber class is a learing class and the different races that Owen has been putting on for then will help the drivers in car control and avoid wrecks. Oldtimer hit the nail on the head in his post. Whatever Owen has you do is to help you more than help him. I believe he could take the bombers off the race lineup and still have the same croud. I don't want this to happen and I don't think you want this to happen. AND DON'T PI$$ OWEN OFF ANYMORE BECAUSE I ENJOY RACING.

The personal challenge for a race didn't need to be on here either.

OWEN KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB RUNNING THE TRACK. YOU ARE RIGHT IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HOW YOU ARE DOING IT.

Mod 4 wide!!!!!!NO jmo

First of all stsracer was right, bomber11 should have taken this up with Owen instead of going to the forum. The bomber class is a learing class and the different races that Owen has been putting on for then will help the drivers in car control and avoid wrecks. Oldtimer hit the nail on the head in his post. Whatever Owen has you do is to help you more than help him. I believe he could take the bombers off the race lineup and still have the same croud. I don't want this to happen and I don't think you want this to happen. AND DON'T PI$$ OWEN OFF ANYMORE BECAUSE I ENJOY RACING.

The personal challenge for a race didn't need to be on here either.

OWEN KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB RUNNING THE TRACK. YOU ARE RIGHT IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HOW YOU ARE DOING IT.

Mod 4 wide!!!!!!NO jmo

as for the challenge i thought it would be nice to see kevin have some fun he deserves it for his hard work as flagman sorry you didnt see that

I wish he'd start the Modified's or the Limiteds 4 wide! Now THAT would be funny! Quit bein' such a *kitty* Owen! Why don't you saddle up and hitch a ride with us to Abilene this weekend? C'mon... you know you want to.... I'll bring some Select..... huh huh? :D

I HAVE A NEW MARGARITA MACHINE ITS A SLUSHIE MACHINE MAKES IT GREAT AND EASY COME OVER AND SEE US WE WILL BE THERE THURS DAY SEE YA

TJ I really wish I could it sounds like alot of fun, I will be down there on the 26th though.

Hey Greg next time you come down to the Corpus Christi area make sure you bring that machine sounds like a good time.

This Southern Challenge thing is interesting, I have been several tmes but what amazes me is how many guys travel to it, is it the IMCA thing or just a good time?

I have actually put in my application to IMCA to try and run a Winter Series starting in January with 3 or 4 classes is all, I am a little worried about 2 things, will we have any cars and will the local cars come out because of the Hoosier tire?

Anyway we will see.

Owen

I race in the bomber class and I drive the orange and blue 8, the four wide starts are always interesting cause going into turn one no one knows whats going to happen and thats what makes I it interesting for me. Owen keep up the great work u do so much that 90% of the people dont see and I sincerly Thank u for that.

TJ

I race in the bomber class and I drive the orange and blue 8, the four wide starts are always interesting cause going into turn one no one knows whats going to happen and thats what makes I it interesting for me. Owen keep up the great work u do so much that 90% of the people dont see and I sincerly Thank u for that.

TJ

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD .YOU ARE ALREADY FOUR WIDE ..DONT NEED ANY OTHER EXPLANATION DO YOU ..LOL ..AND IF YOUR DAD WAS TO GET OUT THERE ON A BIKE .HE WOULD STILL BEAT YOU ..GO FLAGMAN GO .............................OH BTW .PURE 92 .JUST FOR LATER TIMES YOU AGREE WITH ME ..DONT I REPEAT DONT EVER LET ANYONE KNOW ON SPEED THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME ..BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ONLY HAVE FOUR LAPS ON SPEEDZONE ..SO I SAY YOUR A WINNER IF YOU UNDERSTOOD ME ............... SOMEONE GIVE THAT PERSON A TROPHIE ... FOR I DONT KNOW WHAT GENDER YOU ARE ..

TJ,

Wish we could go to Abilene. My sponsor (my sweet and beautiful wife) has run out of money and my boss is about done with the time away from work. Maybe I can pull something off at the last minute. This past weekend we got checked for all that good stuff in tech at Kennedale. They even checked my wheelbase and to see if I had a roller. Had a blast and ate alot of grilled goodies and washed them down with the cold stuff. Pack some warm stuff, it got cold at night.

Owen,

Would this be like at the end of January where we have time to rebuild? I'm all for it because I have an IMCA legal car all the time. Will we Run during the day when it's a little warmer? I'm sure you would be able to pull in Mods and limiteds but don't know about door cars. You would need to get the info out early so those people could commit and plan. Also, the reason the southern challenge is so popular is because they don't throw a lot of money up to win but spread a large purse out where everyone gets paid well. Makes it worth the tow if you have a bad night and helps the low budget teams. It's also the end of the season and most tracks aren't running and you know racers aren't done just yet.

TJ

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD .YOU ARE ALREADY FOUR WIDE ..DONT NEED ANY OTHER EXPLANATION DO YOU ..LOL ..AND IF YOUR DAD WAS TO GET OUT THERE ON A BIKE .HE WOULD STILL BEAT YOU ..GO FLAGMAN GO .............................OH BTW .PURE 92 .JUST FOR LATER TIMES YOU AGREE WITH ME ..DONT I REPEAT DONT EVER LET ANYONE KNOW ON SPEED THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME ..BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ONLY HAVE FOUR LAPS ON SPEEDZONE ..SO I SAY YOUR A WINNER IF YOU UNDERSTOOD ME ............... SOMEONE GIVE THAT PERSON A TROPHIE ... FOR I DONT KNOW WHAT GENDER YOU ARE ..

Oldtimer---- I am a 66 year old male, maybe thats why we understand each other. Of course I am just going by your login name in determining your age. This is my first year racing and I'm having a blast. Not winning but that dosen't matter . Might get good enough some day. I'll take the trophie if you can talk them out of one. lol

The Southern Challenge is always a blast, like Darin said no top heavy purse.

TJ you wouldn't be refering to Lawrence's infamous glove snafu years ago, would ya? I happen to know he had gloves when he got to the scales. :lol::lol:

If Tommy(Simons) is there, you can rest assured they will be teching......everything!!!

Gonna be like a three-ring circus......

Ring 1, Greg and his magic Margarita machine

Ring 2, Allen Williams, Big Al, Colorado Bob and the moonshine

Ring 3, The Killeen crowd......just keep Jason off the four-wheeler and an eye on the Egberts. Their stuff gets mysteriously moved overnight.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol:

TJ

Oldtimer---- I am a 66 year old male, maybe thats why we understand each other. Of course I am just going by your login name in determining your age. This is my first year racing and I'm having a blast. Not winning but that dosen't matter . Might get good enough some day. I'll take the trophie if you can talk them out of one. lol

lol im just a couple of years younger ..oh 51 .... hell just wakeing up in the morning deserve a trophie ...welcome to speedzone and ofcourse racen ..the oldtimer part is i have been around racen fro m the early 60.s ..been hands on full time sence 1984 ..so i have seen a couple of races of so ...my name is mike mccain ..cc tex ..

TJ I really wish I could it sounds like alot of fun, I will be down there on the 26th though.

Hey Greg next time you come down to the Corpus Christi area make sure you bring that machine sounds like a good time.

This Southern Challenge thing is interesting, I have been several tmes but what amazes me is how many guys travel to it, is it the IMCA thing or just a good time?

I have actually put in my application to IMCA to try and run a Winter Series starting in January with 3 or 4 classes is all, I am a little worried about 2 things, will we have any cars and will the local cars come out because of the Hoosier tire?

Anyway we will see.

Owen

U WILL HAVE CARS IM SURE OF IT WE WILL BE THERE :D

Lol. Well, I wasn't wearing gloves in the qualifier Friday night in Lubbock. Started 4th inside, and 10 laps into the race I was leadin' it... the race went yellow, flagman came out of the tower, and told me "Tommy Simons says to get off the track, and put on some gloves, and you can start in the back". So I went off the track with like 7 laps to go, got some gloves from Adam (07), went back on 23rd, and got 10th. BUT, I cheesed myself out of a pole position in Sunday's feature. Needless to say, the pole sitter won.... Kind of an expensive mistake... but I learned my lesson!

Archived