you dont win or lose a race until the flag falls ..and you dont lose a football game till the last second ..HOW ABOULT THEM COWBOYS ....LOL .........THAT OTHER TEAM PLAYED THIER HARTS OUT ..CANT TAKE THAT AWAY ..THEY DID THIER JOB TOOK IT TO THE COWBOYS .AND STILL LOST ....I AND SOME DRIVERS HAVE FELT WHAT THEY MUST FEEL LIKE ..LAST LAP GOOD LEAD LAST TURN AND WALA LOSE THE RACE ....THIS JUST PROVE THAT THOSE FAMOUS WORDS ARE TRUE ... IT AINT OVER TILL THE [[[[[[[[[[[[[[ &&&&& SINGS ...

Boy you are so right oldtimer.

I went back outside to visit with my neighbor because I just knew they would not win.

My daughter went in and came back a few minutes later to tell me they had won. Go figure!

So, we all had to come in a watch the highlights.

How Bout Them Cowboys!

5-0

I WENT INTO A RACE WITH ALL ROOKIES .STARTED ON THE POLE ..EVERYONE SAID THIS SHOULD BE AN EASY WIN ..WRONG ... ..I WON SORT OF SIDE WAYS . THATS HOW CLOSE THIS ROOKIE WAS ........... BELIEVE ME I FOUND HOW HUNGRY THIS KID WAS ..HE MUNCHED ON MY BACK BUMPER FOR TEN LAPS ...HELL I HAD TO USE MY BACK QUARTER PANELTO KEEP HIM FROM WINNING ....... I BELEIVE ROMO AND TEAM .FORGOT THEY HAVE TO GET READY FOR EVERYONE ....AND BTW SUPER BOWL NEXT WEEK

Them? 4 interception's, two for tuchdown's, fumble, ROMO had a very bad night. "just a little bit outside"

I'm glad I fell asleep.

Gunnar, you went to bed too early, because I believe the final count was 5 picks thrown by Romo. One good thing they showed last night is that they can take some adversity and stay in the game. I still don't know how they won it. Has any NFL team ever won a game after throwing 5 picks and having one kick ran back for a TD?

i dont think it was an nfl record, but im sure it was a cowboy record. i think jason elam has made a 64 yd fg before. i could be wrong, but i think he has. man talk about an ending. i dont think the cowboys took the bills lightly, i think it was the stadium. man those guys were out of control. any team would have struggled there with that noise. im glad they came away with the win. if they come out of this weekend with the win it will be really awesome. the 3 games after their week 8 bye are going to be the ones that count. skins, eagle and giants (not sure the exact order). all division games. all games the boys will need their "a" game.

after a google search: http://profootballhof.com/hall/release.jsp?release_id=1859

Longest Field Goals in NFL History

63 Tom Dempsey, New Orleans vs. Detroit, November 8, 1970

Jason Elam, Denver vs. Jacksonville, October 25, 1998

60 Steve Cox, Cleveland vs. Cincinnati, October 21, 1984

Morten Andersen, New Orleans vs. Chicago, October 27, 1991

59 Tony Franklin, Philadelphia vs. Dallas, November 12, 1979

Pete Stoyanovich, Miami vs. New York Jets, November 12, 1989

Steve Christie, Buffalo vs. Miami, September 26, 1993

Morten Andersen, Atlanta vs. San Francisco, December 24, 1995

oh and how about that 53 yd fg... TWICE! and i think that was a new NFL record at that... and that beat his college record by like 1 or 2 feet!

-Shawn

THAT COME'S OUT TO 106 FEET ..IN 3 SECONDS . THREE FEET LONGER THAN THAT RUN BACK ... HE SHOULD GET ALL THE GLORY .LOL....I THINK THEY HAVE A KICKER .. IF THE COWBOYS COME OFF SLOW IN THE NEXT GAME ..THEY MAYBE 5 AND 1 ..THAT OTHER TEAM IS TO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO COME FROM BEHIND .. THEY HAVE TO BEAT THEM THE WHOLE GAME ..SUPER BOWL ...LETS DO IT ..

Elams's was 63 also. (tied with Dempsey for the record.

I don't pretend to know the game, but were the same officials that botch calls in Na$car calling the game last night. With 18 or 20 seconds left Romo got it to Owens and they ran up in spiked the ball....which was a play. You are not supposed to challenge a play (even though at the time it was an official challenge not a team challenge) after another play has been made. Thats what they have always said...the spike play should have disallowed the official challenge. It would've been a shorter kick from where they were then, but in the end it all worked out. Kinda screwy in my opinion...enlighten me if I'm wrong.

...and the Yankees lost.

This game will be the biggest of the year until the Colts and the Patriots play each other....that will also be a battle of the unbeatens. ;)

yea right ..lol ..i picked up on that meaning ..after the spike ..they said the call came down from upstairs before the snap ....i dont think so ..and that was a catch from owens .....someones glasses must have been fogged ...or they have oldtimer syndrum ..

Archived