TSRS car for sale

rsowell

Jason,

Consider it done! ;)

How's this?

"Anyone who calls into the show today is encouraged to guess what brand of beer SAS General Manager Mike Sepich drinks....this contest sponsored by the fine folks at TSZ." :lol::lol::lol:

the only other track is in Midland/ Odessa, if it opens back up. I heard rumors for the schedule for next year. I'm not going to say anything because I don't want to upset anyone because until the schedule comes out it will all be rumors. I will add the only one of the tracks that I've heard about makes logical since to add to schedule because the other tracks would just require to much travel.

also:

Mike is like everyone else in the free world, there are two kinda of beer in the world:

your beer

and

FREE BEER

and free beer always taste better, just ask Big John!

I.E. doing a better job of getting the drivers in line if it means bringing them down the frontstretch at 5mph and pointing them out 1 at a time. The drivers know most of the time who they were running with and who they should be behind but they try to take advantage of the scorers. These things can be done but its going to take guts and its going to mean cutting away some of the people that just cant hack it.

Feelthepower, you sure sound bitter.

I'm curious, what 3 drivers are you talking about?

Scorers are there to do just that--score. I don't think that anybody was "taken advantage" of. When you listen to the TSRS officials talking over the scanner, I could see where drivers/spotters might get confused. I can recall them telling one of the drivers to get behind one car during a yellow...then one lap until they throw the green, they are over the radios telling his spotter to put him behind another car! Also, how would the drivers know where to line up when the race is cut short & lapped cars are supposed to go to the back? They (the drivers) don't keep track of whose lapped & whose not, so how in the world would they know where to line up w/o the scorers?

The 5 car was originally told to get behind the 97 car on the restart while the 22 car was parked the 88 wouldn't let him in, he finally did when the 5 got in line behind the 88 the 53 car was still just riding around on the outside, then with one to go the 5 was told to get behind the 12, he didn't comply so he got black flagged for that, then the 53 ran him into the grass off of turn 2 for whatever reason he didn't agree with the 5 car's position. The 5 car was told to come get a lap penalty in the pits instead he just parked the car to stay out of everybody' way or for whatever reason.

Nothing happening to the #22 for just parking in the middle of the straightaway and nothing happening i still don't understand that. He might of been right, but every driver thinks he's right about his position on the track, so is everybody now just going to park on the front straightaway.

TRANSPONDERS, the drivers i've talked to seem to think its a good idea, and the computer doesn't lie.

Hey Brad , are you getting out of racing, or just changing Classes?

Are you selling your good luck charm with the car, or is it extra? lol

We are selling our Late Model as well #77.Well . We are trying to sell it.

lol

Good luck selling your car Brad, and good l;uck in what ever you end up doing.

Victory Lane

Hey Brad, do the 67 rolls of 04 fan stickers come with the deal? About those notes. Which member of your crew knows how to write? Or did RB draw a bunch of stick figures?

if Brad sells his car he can buy the beer

True, Jim...but the real question is this..

Will Brad invite Big Jim over to partake of the free beer? :D:lol::o

Archived