J and S racing

Mark Pinson

Now, Nick, no one said anything at all untoward. Chase, you rock!

Very true, TQ. But if the numerous other J & S threads are any indication, this one needed a reminder before this one turned into yet another bash session.

Nick

Yes, Deb and a lot of other folks have a lot to complain about. I understand that. Rick Day is a personal friend of mine and he probably took the biggest hit of all. I would have loved to get on here and bash like I lived on Bashers 101.

But, like it or not, Texas Speed Zone is not the place to tar and feather folks - whether they are guilty or not.

So far, no one has gone over the line in this thread, but threads like this historically turn into a bash brawl - thus the reminder I posted earlier.

I know I will catch crap for this, but if you feel that you just have to blast me, please do it via a PM or an email.

Thanks.

Nick

there are things that in life should be banned.those two letters should be banned from the racing circle as it left a bitter feeling to most..many knew and even warned many to BEWARE....but some of us were told to leave it alone.i think thats what they should have been told by more.but regardless of what i feel,they HURT LOCAL RACING!....and those that told us to leave them alone are in that circle!PERIOD!!!!! frank t

there are things that in life should be banned.those two letters should be banned from the racing circle as it left a bitter feeling to most..many knew and even warned many to BEWARE....but some of us were told to leave it alone.i think thats what they should have been told by more.but regardless of what i feel,they HURT LOCAL RACING!....and those that told us to leave them alone are in that circle!PERIOD!!!!! frank t

I don't think we should indiscriminately ban those 2 letters.

Sincerely,

Johnny Sutton

;)

I don't think we should indiscriminately ban those 2 letters.

Sincerely,

Johnny Sutton

;)

now thats funny ....... the one thing aboult poeple that say i told you so ...have been or will be told the same thing some time in life .lol..... has alittle ring to it dont it ..

Archived