Last night

spedfrk

Wow! Last night had it all.

The track started off so wet that packing the track had more wrecks then then any other time of the night. I did however talk to 3 of the sprint car drivers who said the track was perfect for the feature (Great JOb Steve).

The ladies bathroom I heard was awesome (according to my mother) The stands were packed and the racing was great. Even the Altercation in the Hobby class added to the nights fun.

Free bar-b-Que, Cold beer!!!!! This is why STS is going to be a success for years to come....

If you were not their "Shame on You"

[resized by Nick Holt, 9/23/07]

post-3-1190558617_thumb.jpg

I left after all the heats to tired to stay and so was my son but man those Sprint cars are fast as you know what. Would be nice to see those cars every other month or so. :D Forgot to say the place was packed. Goes to show the best racin in South Texas is right here in Corpus at SOUTH TEXAS SPEEDWAY. Good job Owen and Crew keep it up man.

spedfrk....you definately get the award for best packing of the track. :lol: No one else had 4-6" of mud ALL over the car like you did. Did that spring ever recover from it's injury or did you have to change it? :o

Now Owen's going to have to scrape the pits and put the track back on the track. LOL I'm guessing NO ONE had a problem making weight after the races.

Another great show by Owen and STS........thanks for having me down to enjoy it!!! :)

No the Shock never recovered. We checked after the race, the car only had about 1" of travel left on the shock. It drove terrible. It felt like I was being jack hammered into the track. I think I will probebly call it a season and get the car ready for next year. I need a new transmission and shocks.

Archived