Just a suggestion

arob

To J & S, End the season now.Take time to heal from your surgery without the added pressures of trying to put on a race without Rick and Deb.Heal and listen to the local drivers as to who they would like to see run things.Take a month or two off and regroup fresh.Good luck,I hope you guys can turn this around.

hey ot, does it really matter about the championship?the season has been a flop from day 1 this year.i wouldnt want an asterick by my name if winning the championship was based on the piss poor race season of what, about maybe nine weeks of racing?do you remember who won the championships in all classes from 4 years ago?probably not /point is, damage is done,dont sugar coat it,and [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/28/07]

maybe you have never lead a championship ..if so if not who cares ... but those drivers who have put in hard work money and time .may like to have that trophie ... something to be prould of ..on top it may help them with thier sponsor ..and also maybe a stipulation with them they need to win just toget thier sponsor money ..but i wouldnt think your smart enough to figure that one out .seeing you did not take all that into consideration with your post ..we were champions one race at sas ,i know you dont care ..but that win was what we work for and we will always have that memory ... it dont make a HOOT if its one race that only got to run half way through one night and rained out ..if that was the only race that they ran all year then that driver wants that trophie ...and by what your saying is ..all the hard work that don and carrol put into that track sense taking back over was just a waste of time ..maybe the other drivers that race at cc .may forgive you for what you said ... now in your quest to try and rattle me .you did not make it ..for if you did i would not say this ...... HAVE A NICE DAY .. ;)

I tell you what, I would sure like to get my rookie of the year trophy. Me and my crew have worked many hard nights to get where we are and the two rookies of the class are neck and neck and I sure would love to be the top rookie and not just one of the rookies.

MY POINT IS MADE .... I WAS NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING TONIGHT ..BUT THINGS HAPPEN ..SORRY I FORGOT THE TEAMS .MOMS DADS WIFE KIDS .GRANDPARENTS ..BROTHER/S SISTER'S GIRLFRIENDS NAIBORS UNCLES .COUSIN'S .. AND SO FORTH ..MY BAD . .WHILE YOUR AT IT DARPRO NICK HAD TO EDIT YOU .. PM ME WITH THAT EDIT ..KINDA LIKE TO KNOW ..

Archived