OK bashers, enough's enough already

rebelracewriter

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IS A SORRY SICK SOB .... AND I HOPE HE OR SHE IS CAULT BAD SPELLING ..AND WHO EVER IT IS ...WE CAN HAVE A PRAYER SESSION IF YOU LIKE ..AND IT WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LORD .. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MAD ON HERE ..THIS ONE HAS GOT MY CAKE ..IM SORRY NICK YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS ..IT HAS TO BE A NIGHTMARE ...I HOPE THE PERVERT IS FOUND ..I DONT THINK NICK WOULD PUT SOMETHING OUT THAT ISNT TRUTH ....

Have you actually been threatened with all that stuff?

Bruce,

Yes. I have sent you a PM to confirm...

Nick,

Hopefully the car they threatened to run you over with was one of them thin air chassis...wouldn't hurt too bad!

On edit: The part about your daughter is pretty sad. Some people are just messed up.

Brad,

Nope, I wish it was though. I charge a fortune for each one of those chassis... Almost equal my TXSZ salary with every sale.

Nick

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IS A SORRY SICK SOB .... AND I HOPE HE OR SHE IS CAULT BAD SPELLING ..AND WHO EVER IT IS ...WE CAN HAVE A PRAYER SESSION IF YOU LIKE ..AND IT WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LORD .. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MAD ON HERE ..THIS ONE HAS GOT MY CAKE ..IM SORRY NICK YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS ..IT HAS TO BE A NIGHTMARE ...I HOPE THE PERVERT IS FOUND ..I DONT THINK NICK WOULD PUT SOMETHING OUT THAT ISNT TRUTH ....

OT... I did not mean to imply that this happened recently. It actually took place two years ago when she was a sophomore, not a junior.. my how time flies!

Any prayers need to go to the guy who did the threatening. Lord knows he's one sick puppy...

Now, you can call me Hitler and anti-American. Or communist or facist. You can threaten to rape my 17 year old daughter (You will be caught you *(&%(&*$ pervert. I have been in discussions with law enforcement folks about this one and they are getting close. If I were you I'd move out of the country and soon...) You can send me all the nasty, hate-filled emails you like. You can even threaten to beat the crap out of me the next time "I dare set foot on 'your' track. (I may be collecting Social Security, but I bet you're going to have a hard time beating the crap outta me without knowing you've been in a brawl -- I'm a fiesty old fart.) And you can even threaten to run me over with your race car (you know who you are, but did you know that threatening to kill someone with your race car is a felony?) Or worse.

that kind of crap is crossing the line. the people who threaten that crap or even try to do it, they need to get a life. i mean what kind of loser will threaten to rape someone who has nothing to do with this forum, just because their post was deleted or edited. some serious nut case losers out there.

Folks,

I have not taken down any of the facts. I have not stopped any of the discussions about the issues. Period. Just take a look at the posts over the past month or two. I have taken down a bunch of bashes, though.

And in spite of what J. M. Hallas said, I have not threatened to ban anyone or remove anyone's posting priviledges in spite of the same few people who insist on bashing. Those were Jay's thoughts, not mine.

BUT.. and this is IMPORTANT but... You cannot get on here and bash people. Period. Not on my shift anyway. I will take bashes down. And if the bashes don't stop, I will close threads down. And if that doesn't work, I will put you on the Moderator Control list - which means a moderator gets to approve or edit your post before it makes it to the forum areas.

Now, you can call me Hitler and anti-American. Or communist or facist. You can threaten to rape my 17 year old daughter (You will be caught you *(&%(&*$ pervert. I have been in discussions with law enforcement folks about this one and they are getting close. If I were you I'd move out of the country and soon...) You can send me all the nasty, hate-filled emails you like. You can even threaten to beat the crap out of me the next time "I dare set foot on 'your' track. (I may be collecting Social Security, but I bet you're going to have a hard time beating the crap outta me without knowing you've been in a brawl -- I'm a fiesty old fart.) And you can even threaten to run me over with your race car (you know who you are, but did you know that threatening to kill someone with your race car is a felony?) Or worse.

But -- and there's that but again -- I am not going to allow this place to become someone's personal bash site. Get my butt fired if you like. As a matter of fact, do me the favor, PLEASE!!!

End of my side of this discussion.

Fire away.

Nick

I ANSWERED YOU EMAIL BEFORE I READ ALL THIS.

JAY

NickHolt Yesterday, 10:26 PM Post #25

All-Time Champ

Group: Admin

Member No.: 3

You can even threaten to beat the crap out of me the next time "I dare set foot on 'your' track. (I may be collecting Social Security, but I bet you're going to have a hard time beating the crap outta me without knowing you've been in a brawl -- I'm a fiesty old fart.)

Fire away.

Nick

Nick,

I believe you, I think you are an old fart too :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding, I think you do a great job here, show incredible patience and great staying power for doing this as much and as long as you have.

Thanks and please know I appreciate it. I also appreciate the Dickersons for keeping this site up.

sorry reb........you and i disagree on this.

this site is 1st and foremost to be informative, that doesn't mean just be positive information.

if not for this site how many people would not know that checks are bouncing, people are not getting paid at all , while they are sending open invatations out to other drivers and series/groups? this site is valuable for that very reason.

it's not a bashing , nothing has been said that is untrue by anybody posting the so called 'negative comments' they are simply releasing information that i would find very useful if i were planning on running at CC anytime soon.

it's funny that it is the nondrivers as usual that have a problem with the situation,,,,,,,,and why the hell not , it wasn't the fans that paid to get in and then not see a race? GET IT.

nobody is picking on J&S , nobody is starting 'garbage' nobody is bashing.........people just want what was promised,,,maybe that's hard to understand for some people.

so two tuesdays from now people are not still getting on here and saying " well she said tuesday and still no check"........and then the 'some people' are not saying "hey quit bashing".......just pay the damn money.

thanX- that is all i have to say on that for two tuesdays.

edit in: this can not be considered a hijack

Crazy,I agree with you on this!!!! I Pmed Nick and after hearing his side,I see his point also!!!People get what they deserve eventually!!!!!

Archived