thunders & bombers

ford17

Bubba I was going to but I really don't think any other cars will show up from other tracks to help the show. So I decided to keep it a simple night at run the 4 planned classes. If I thought 5 or 6 additional cars would show I would add them.

Sorry I know you want to race.

Work on your enduro car and get prepared to go 200 laps with a few pit stops.

Owen there is 4 or 5 cars that I know of that wants to race at the dirt track this weekend if you just give us the go ahead to do it, and if you read on a post at the asphalt track you will probably have the 95 car also, we just want to be able to do what we all do best and that is race. It is just no one will give us the chance to do what we want to do so if you would be so kind to allow us to do this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot Tx Thunder #27

OK, here it is, we are going to add Thunders to the Schedule this week but not Bombers, you Bomber guys need to be getting them cars ready for the Enduro next week.

All thunders are welcome and there will be no registration fee. The no registration fee goes for any of the other cars that wish to join this week.

Hopefully this will help you get your fix until the track you race at is going again, even though everyone is welcome at anytime.

Owen

ill talk to the drivers tonight . to see if can get them to run ..they have never ran on dirt . and i want them too ..even if its just once ...i raced on dirt before and had fun ..i think everyone should try it ...so we;ll see ..thanks owen .. what does it cost for the pit's ..ofcourse tim will have to be nice ..lol

THANK YOU OWENS I MAY BE BROKE IN THE BANK SO I MAY TAKE YOU UP ON THAT ..BUT ILL AM GOING TO TRY AND GET JESSIE AND LISA TO RACE ..THATS THE GOAL ... MY FATHER IN LAW WENT OUT TO A RACE THERE AND LOVED IT ..SO I BET NO I KNOW HE WOULD WANT TO GO ..

ok owen just got off the phone with jessie ..yes on lisa'a car ..it will be there ..and now after further talking .. we decided to bring the 7 car aswell .... what i need to know is ..does the track get rough .. real rough ..the 7 car only has three inches of safe travel and we use two and a half on aspault .. it sits low ..dont know if we can keep the oil pan off the ground if its rough .. the 28 has plenty of clearence ..we have tires on the 28 ..just have to round something up for the 7 ..we will take the winsheilds out ..can we run heavy gage screen this time ..dont want to have to modify to much .. only have a short time to get them ready seeing we both have to work saterday ..yee ha sounds like fun ..

Oldtimer that should be enough. And no im not gonna be nice a give up a race lol you have to earn it. :D This shoud be fun..... By the way you CC drivers NO MIRRIORS.

no mirrors ..heck jessie and lisa dont use the ones they have now ..so that wont be a problem tapeing them up ..got any tires ..dont want you to give us a race ..just dont make us look to bad .lol ..remember we are rookie's what knid of fuel do they have ..we use airplane fuel ..tim looking forward in joining you and all thunders in yah's world ..

Sunoco 110 good stuff better than that avgas no wounder your motors are going through hell. That stuff is to dry. Hope your adding something to lub that crap. And it will be fun just no tearing up cars.

been running avgas for years ..the head has never been in the shop other than clean up .guide's are fine ..piston's are great ..the motor get's hurt more by all that wieght we have to pull ..our last motor overheated from a hose problem ... split number three ..other than that everything is hunkie dorry ..lol ..... oh and what we add to the fuel ..is top secret ... :D ... the way you said should be fun ..makes me wonder whats up your sleave .....

the chickenman is working on his car and looks like the 47 and 29 are comming also.

29's birthday is sunday, bubba is bringing a pit if we all pitch in we can have a big thunder party. chickman don't forget the wings

owen thanks for a place to race this weekend, you'll have to have a beer and bbq (chicken wings) with us

THAT BAR-B-Q WILL HAVE BUGS,,,,,,Thank you OWEN !!!!!!! now if stsracer will let me win this one that would be cool too

OWEN I will donate my winnings to JONH H.

97 bug is coming too where i race,,,,, 97 bug will race there too

stsracer its a joke

Archived